• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your reason for being on the boards?

dingadergen

Smash Rookie
This is a very large smash community, I would think almost everybody has a copy of Brawl. IMO it is a very good game and I think it will stay in my Wii for a while. My reason is because Im on vacation. Whats your excuse for being on the boards I wonder?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Tactical stuff, not that it is doing much good since my connection is crap and most of my online matches are too laggy for me to play well, and I live in the middle of nowhere and my brothers are the only ones that I can really play... (which sucks since one would rather play Pokemon Red, another would rather play Pirates of the Caribbean online, and the other just isn't too into it).

Also, on rare occasions I can find great topics that are really worth watching and discussing.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I've been on these boards since half-a-year before the game was released. I came to discuss and what Brawl was going to be and who would be in it. Sadly, none of my characters made it in, and now I linger around...

Top Bottom