• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your party trick?

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
So before the cancer that is smart phones came about people used to actually have conversations and have talents to entertain at parties (instead of burying their faces in with iPhone).

Was wondering what is your unique or interesting party trick if you had to "show off" or entertain at a party in front of people?

I have a few, some are quite random-

Playing guitar, piano, drums (I don't sing in front of people though)
Some magic tricks
I can Moonwalk, Air Walk, do a back flip and front flip
I know the Alphabet Aerobics rap by heart
Can also do many accents (Transatlantic and most American dialects, English, Australian)

Last edited:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I got double jointed shoulders and can stretch them to freaky looking limits if that counts.

And I can juggle, but I don't get to show them off that much considering I don't go to many parties.

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
i can cough up blood on command. the doctors tell me i should get it fixed but without this trick i have nothing

Top Bottom