• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your most memorable spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
I am asking the same question in all the boards (cept for those who dont have spikes) and I just want u all to share your favorite spike (vids prefered) or stage spike.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Once, I was playing online and was fighting a Ganondorf. I did the Dthrow chain on FD until I carried him to the edge, then I did Popo FThrow to Nana Fair to spike him off. I edgeguarded, and the died at 38 percent. X)

Then he disconnected after one stock loss.

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Last week I was playing a Marth at my local tourney, and we were both on our last stock on FD. Marth had comboed Popo off of the stage with his Fair,(Leaving Nana standing there) and we got into the middle of an airial battle. Then marth used his upward special and Popo went flying into the background for a star KO. Then Nana suddenly pops out of nowhere, jumps off the stage, and spikes Marth downward into a KO right before Popo died.:laugh:

whut?

Smash Journeyman
I am asking the same question in all the boards (cept for those who dont have spikes) and I just want u all to share your favorite spike (vids prefered) or stage spike.
lol..like the guy who kept posting "bsticking" on every board.
he got his topics locked, this is no different. people sometimes do that for post counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom