• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your guys think of Zelda's new voice?

D

Deleted member

I mean, i think i like it but its for sure much different than Smash 4. In this vid, she does a little giggle now for her down taunt:

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Garo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Garomasta
3DS FC
3308-4572-3157
It suits her new look, but I personally prefer the more mature and serious TP Zelda voice.

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I generally preferred TP Zelda since she contrasts from Peach (and now Daisy) quite nicely with her more calm and quiet demeanor. That's not to say I don't like the new voice and look though.

That said, Ganondorf's new voice is very terrifying and I love him even more now

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Zelda's like a Phoenix that rises from the ashes. Except she's been more like an ash tray in the past....well all games.
Her new form is her final form. This is THE Zelda. Forget TP Zelda. She is forever in our hearts. But it's time to say goodbye.

And and girl who wants to challenge me on this can watch my Jimmy Choo's as I walk away

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Sounds slightly anime schoolgirl-ish, especially when she gets koed.
The old voice was better in my opinion.
I personally prefer the more mature and serious TP Zelda voice.
I generally preferred TP Zelda since she contrasts from Peach (and now Daisy) quite nicely with her more calm and quiet demeanor.
I agree with all of the above, especially the part about TP Zelda contrasting with Peach. That was especially apparent at the beginning of Subspace Emissary.

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Sounds slightly anime schoolgirl-ish, especially when she gets koed.
The old voice was better in my opinion.
I personally prefer the more mature and serious TP Zelda voice.
I generally preferred TP Zelda since she contrasts from Peach (and now Daisy) quite nicely with her more calm and quiet demeanor.
I agree with all of the above, especially the part about TP Zelda contrasting with Peach. That was especially apparent at the beginning of Subspace Emissary.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
It's adorable- I love it.

In my third match, I played as her, down taunted, squealed, and exclaimed, "Oh my God, she giggles now! She's the best!" My brother laughed at me, but then proceeded to get wrecked by her about a dozen times over the course of the next two days.

Honestly, her giggle makes me like her even more.

SherrdreamZ

Jubilant Adept Princess
NNID
SherrdreamZ
It suits her new character demeanor. I'm overall happy with her update and she is slightly better than her TP Princess incarnation.

Isnt she supposed to be based on "A link to the Past" in Ultimate? Or Is this the Zelda from Breath Of The Wild?

Top Bottom