• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite way to lose?

CannonGanon

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0018-1498-3334
Getting spiked by Falco's side B. Fantastic styles

Last edited:

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Doing some epically idiotic SD as Pac-Man. Honestly, I'm perfectly fine with being horrible with him; he's just so fun to play, especially with that constant goofy grin.

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
Death by unexplainable, confusing, sudden glitch.

Bonus points if it was a funny glitch, too.

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
When I get bodied on the first stock and spend the entire second one to successfully land a bowsercide (for some reason people steer towards the middle of the stage, even if it's my last stock and they still have two, that makes this endeavor more difficult than one would expect).

Honorable mention to missing the platforms edge with Bowser Bomb at 0% when the opponent is already falling helplessly into their second death.

RedScizor

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0302-0652-2111
By accidentally using Backslash and just barely missing the edge thus plummeting to my doom.

SpotterX4

Smash Rookie
Getting eaten by Kirby in a stamina match. If Kirby swallows you while you're at, like, 3HP, Kirby just poops your dead corpse out of him. It's always hilarious when it happens! XD

Weavile's Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Anything that is not horribly disrespectful. These disrespectful moves include but are not limited to: Wizard Foot Meteor when I can't make it to the ledge(or any other meteor when I can't make it back), or taunting for any reason before I'm killed(via bury, sleep, paralyzation, or stun).
TL;DR
When I'm killed normally at 120% by a Smash attack.

greymanz

Smash Rookie
Whenever my amiibo beats the hell out of my main, it somehow feels so satisfying to have your apprentice beat you in combat.

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
When you and your opponent clash with KO moves and fly off the screen together, only for you to die first. That always gets me laughing because it reminds me of a Dragon Ball Z fight XD

aquaticpineapples

Smash Apprentice
In sudden death when your opponent is off the stage beyond recover, but suddenly a bomb drops right on your head and you go flying out of the stage right before your opponent reaches the blast line

_gold_

Smash Master
I was playing a game earlier where me and another guy both had one life each. Over 100 percent... and the count down starts. He literally gets the KO in the last second.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Death by Villager or Zelda as I love the characters. I'm happy to lose to either lol.

Top Bottom