Votes: 47 14.1%
  • Gold

Votes: 64 19.2%
  • Black

Votes: 97 29.1%

• Total voters

menotyou135

Smash Journeyman
I almost exclusively use Pink and Green on all of my characters. Pink because it's funny to beat people with a character that is fabulous (Captain Fabulous is OP), and Green because Green is my favorite color and few people ever play green unless they are luigi or yoshi.

The only exceptions are sometimes white characters (ganondorf/marth) and characters with something unique I like (Goggles on pikachu).

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I like Green Roy. Gold and black are both too bold for me. Red and blue too plain. Default too boring. Plus our leader Sethlon uses green.

Azureflames

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0132-7109-3630
Been using blue and black for a long time, but recently switched it up to Gold, black, and Green (for whenever i wanna channel that Sethlon magic) =P.

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
I've been using the golden Roy ever since Melee, so it's only fair that I honour that in Project M.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
NNID
JesseMcCloud
I use the default because it's the only one with any purple. Also, I consider it the closest to the new look:
Roy Awakening.jpg

I just love the purple, silver, gold and black all juxtaposed together. The red, meh.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
Being how many Roys use the tag "Fire!" and everybody thinks the fire is cool.

I use the Black to represent ashes, when something is burnt it's black so instead of fire I represent something doused in flames and rock the tag : "ashes".

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon

I go blue, but that's because it matches his outfit in FE6, so...

On the side, when are we getting an awakening outfit for Roy? :[ It's such a good outfit for him... (Except with maybe a smaller cape... let's not re-add tripping mechanics.)

l3thargy

Smash Journeyman
I voted default but it would be blue if the silver trim was gold making it look more like the color scheme he had in FE6, with the silver trim it just bugs me too much for some odd reason :/

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
Premium
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
NNID
IceCreamStar
I usually switch between red and gold, been doing it since Melee.

I especially like red as it kinda resembles the enemy unit colour in the FE series. So, I like to pretend Roy's evil... EVIIIIIL!!

Top Bottom