• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your dream character playstyle?

BLUX

Smash Cadet
Mine would be a fast falling technical version of Marth. I don't like projectiles and i like to be fast and have good grab game, i also want to fall fast and have a lot of unique tech skill (like fox or samus). I also want to have a long range weapon too (a spear would be great since its my favorite type of weapon).

D

Deleted member

Link grab, marth aerials, charizard's dair, mewtwo's up B, infinite jumps, and have neutral b automatically win the game.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
:falcon: + :ganondorf:

Mine would be a fast falling technical version of Marth.
:roypm:
I don't like projectiles and i like to be fast and have good grab game, i also want to fall fast and have a lot of unique tech skill (like fox or samus).
:roypm:
I also want to have a long range weapon too (a spear would be great since its my favorite type of weapon).
:roypm:'s F-tilt

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
I just like knocking people into the air and preventing them from landing ever again lol

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
:nessmelee: with his up-smash replacing his up-tilt, then add :foxmelee: up-smash becuz kill power. Add a tether, :mewtwomelee: float and :pit:ability to chain grab and voila.

Last edited:

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
also...
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCUL::GCU:+:GCA: Forward hydroplane U-smash AKA Haha, I punished your roll from across FD
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCA::GCX:+:GCA: :GCA: Shellsling Tripple Nair ("Cannonball Shell")
:GCL::GCR:+:GCX::GCB::GCR: Shellsling B-reversal Watergun ("Watergun Whiplash")
:GCL::GCR::GCUR::GCU::GCCD:+:GCZ: Hydropivot D-smash
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCZ: Hydrograb
Squirtle's shellshift AT inputs are like advanced grab combos from soul calibur 2, lol

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
also...
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCUL::GCU:+:GCA: Forward hydroplane U-smash AKA Haha, I punished your roll from across FD
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCA::GCX:+:GCA: :GCA: Shellsling Tripple Nair ("Cannonball Shell")
:GCL::GCR:+:GCX::GCB::GCR: Shellsling B-reversal Watergun ("Watergun Whiplash")
:GCL::GCR::GCUR::GCU::GCCD:+:GCZ: Hydropivot D-smash
:GCL::GCR::GCX::GCZ: Hydrograb
Squirtle's shellshift AT inputs are like advanced grab combos from soul calibur 2, lol
Can you even do double aerials out of a SH anymore or do you mean out of a FH for the cannonballs. I got everything else though

YaBoy

Smash Cadet
Not necessarily my "dream" character because i know i'll suck with it, but one that i tihnk would be hella cool would be some one who could activate a state similiar to Yun's Genei Jin from street fighter but more like Aigis' Orgia mode from Persona 4 arena. You would start with say, 10 seconds of the meter, activating it would charge your move set in different ways (extra %, OnHitCancels, deadlier angles, stronger knockback etc), while also draining the meter. rebuilding meter would require you to lose a stock or something

though fox with falcon knee sounds like stupid fun. there should be a divekick-esque mode where all moves are knees. oh right super sudden death, nevermind.

Last edited:

Celestis

Smash Ace
:lucas:
It has been done. But if only he could cancel his ice like a Falco laser.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
:roypm:+:4marth:+:4myfriends:+:falco:

To be more precise;

Project M Roy's mobility and combo game and grab game and fall speed and turnaround part of DED + Marth's recovery (Brawl version) and Dancing Blade (Brawl version, but with the addition of the turnaround part of DED) and tipper + Ike's range + Falco's laser (Any version works, though I would have a preference towards the Brawl variant)

Would probably be on the OP side lol.

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
Can you even do double aerials out of a SH anymore or do you mean out of a FH for the cannonballs. I got everything else though
No, you would have to full hop out of the shell-sling SH nair, but it covers a lot of options when you do. Honestly though the basic shellsling-SH-nair cannonball is the only one I usually use, I was just being flashy ;)

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I want a really fast and strong character with armor on certain moves and an overpowering ground game that is balanced by also having a meh air game and ****ty recovery.
Literally :4littlemac:

Or a character with a wacky play style that uses random items from their game(s) in a similar way G&W does.
:4villager:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Fast, floaty, can fast fall, has projectiles, a shine, and good combo game. Like a combination of the best aspects of Samus, Lucas, Wolf, and Mewtwo, AKA Dark Samus.

Make my dream come true PMBR. If Smash 4 and Sakurai couldn't deliver, you most definitely can.

Last edited:

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
I guess I didn't actually post my dream character... In case it wasn't obvious
:falconmelee:+:kirbymelee:
Because float like a puffball, sting like a knee

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meta Knight with a projectile omg HNNNNNNG~

Seriously, though. I love Meta Knight. Everything about him feels right. GG PMBR

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Kinda tempted to randomly code some of these. We'll just horde them in the backroom and laugh at what will never be.

:ganondorf: + :falcon:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
A made a slippy Psa who had fox's move set, but with falco's fair, dair, fsmash, and shine. Now that was fun, pillar combos into uair all day.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
A made a slippy Psa who had fox's move set, but with falco's fair, dair, fsmash, and shine. Now that was fun, pillar combos into uair all day.
Is that out anywhere that we can use or is that just a personal thing your not releasing?

Top Bottom