• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
What powers are worth the sucking up and which ones aren't? I know things like Metaknight would help A LOT and snake too. But what about things like Fox, or Falco, or Ness/Lucas? I'm just asking in general who is it safe to absorb power and who is it not?

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
This should be in the Q&A thread.

In any case, the answers you want can be found in the copy abilities and tactics thread, which is just a few down from this one on the first page.

Finally, MK's tornado isn't very useful in general for singles play unless you use it as a situational recovery move.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It really depends on if your playing Doubles and Singles, because some copy abilities are great for assist and/or yourself. Of course there's the Copy Ability Tricks and Tactics thread, you can go to that thread and ask some questions, or seek some answers.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm so used to the quietness here I don't even look past the stickies anymore. My sorries.

Q and A thread next time please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom