• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's with those pink circles on Ness's PSI normals?

Quillion

Smash Hero
Is it supposed to be PK Rockin'? It sure doesn't look like it. PK Rockin' was red, blue, and yellow; not pink.

And oddly, they're only in Smash U, not Smash 3DS.

ilysm

sleepy
Hey, I actually like the new PSI sparkles! I think they suit the original game a bit more. They're just kinda fun and colorful like that. The old ones looked a little too...real? If that makes any sense?

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Hey, I actually like the new PSI sparkles! I think they suit the original game a bit more. They're just kinda fun and colorful like that. The old ones looked a little too...real? If that makes any sense?
I like the new look of them too. It would be cool to have the option of what color sparkles you want.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I like the pink more. It reminds me more of the battle effects in EarthBound more than previous effects.

Quillion

Smash Hero
I like the pink more. It reminds me more of the battle effects in EarthBound more than previous effects.
The pink actually makes it look like Giygas's "incomprehensible" attacks instead of PK Rockin', though.

And I still think PK Rockin' would have been a better Final Smash choice than Starstorm.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The pink actually makes it look like Giygas's "incomprehensible" attacks instead of PK Rockin', though.

And I still think PK Rockin' would have been a better Final Smash choice than Starstorm.
Considering that we're most likely never going to get another EarthBound rep, I like that Ness has powers from his friends.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Considering that we're most likely never going to get another EarthBound rep, I like that Ness has powers from his friends.
His special set already covered both Paula and Poo. He should have had his own signature attack for the Final Smash.

Top Bottom