• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats with the Snake Stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgamereviews

Smash Cadet
Hopefully someone didn't already write about the snake stage coming up. (whats it called again?) Anyway, I noticed the weird videos with Snake talking about Samus stripping. But, are these videos in the exact stage? Will it just be in one of those special videos or will they be in a little side bar on the side? Or do they even appear? Now I don't know much about MGS but I do know enough that the Shadow Moses Island is some sort of special place from MGS. (Correct me if Im wrong.)

But...just one more thing. Do the Metal Gears do anything? OR are they just kind of like Kraid appearing in that Melee Samus stage?

Wow, Iv'e been asking alot of questions. But heres one more:

Does the searchlight do something when it spots you? Maybe a bunch of homing mssles appear but you can make them crash into other players. The stage looks small so that would be awesome.

RyuDragonKing

Smash Journeyman
1) Yes. We don't know how the Codec moments work tho.
2) Again, we don't know.
3) It's assumed from Snake's trailer that it carries you off the stage via a Cypher.

And we all know what happens when we assume; We make an *** out of U and ME.

Ahem, sorry.

Talendime

Smash Ace
I thought it was only featured in Single Player mode when you do like "classic" or whatever they are going to call it this time.

ThoraxeRMG

Smash Ace
You mean Shadow Moses Island? Knowing what was in in, I wouldn't be surprised if Genome Soldiers suddenly came out and started to watch the fight.

Tha_Goverment

Smash Cadet
The searchlight causes a "!" icon to appear above your head. It says that on the site. I think the Codec conversations play before you fight Snake on one of the single player modes, probably "classic" mode. I think someone said this already though.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Now that you mention Snake's stage, I wonder if any of the Metal Gears will show up.
Maybe even better if one of them was named after me.
Oh, wait...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
When the spotlight falls on you and the ! comes up, you get shot in the groin.

Mike87

Smash Ace
I wonder what the" Newer Metal Gear model" will be.

Oh and yes Shadow Moses is where the first MGS game took place.

Formless

Smash Cadet
I wonder what the" Newer Metal Gear model" will be.

Oh and yes Shadow Moses is where the first MGS game took place.
It'll be one from MGS4 most likely, that game being the only canon MGS game set after MGS2. I hope it's not the Gekkous (They're too small, compared to REX and RAY).

courte

Smash Lord
1) Yes. We don't know how the Codec moments work tho.
2) Again, we don't know.
3) It's assumed from Snake's trailer that it carries you off the stage via a Cypher.

And we all know what happens when we assume; We make an *** out of U and ME.

Ahem, sorry.
cypher snake's up b

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
Also, I was kind of the opinion that these codecs will play in a similar fashion to how Fox can taunt in his stages and have the pilots give a message. Or some such.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This went horribly off topic, and probably should've been in the official confirmed stage discussion thread anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom