• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's uuup SmashBoards!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Hey all!

I've been checking in around these boards on and off for years now, figured I'd finally sign up and join the discussions. I'm a 26 y/o Smash fan.. Smasher? Smash Bro? Smash Bros. player from Berkeley, California. I've been a player since the N64 days, and until Brawl I had no idea how big it was in tournaments. Never really attended any of them (other than that "tournament" they did for the pre-release of Brawl which doesn't really count) but in the future I'd like to participate, assuming the WiiU version is tourney friendly. So maybe I'll see (some of) you all there. My favorite was Melee, of course, and I was particularly fond of Mewtwo despite being low tier. Slim chance for his return but I'm crossing my fingers for the WiiU!

I'm also an illustrator/fine art painter, so for the hell of it I can post around some Smash art here on the boards when I'm not working, take requests and what not. But I'm mostly here to connect with other Smashers, I don't really know many gamers IRL so I'm thankful that these boards exist. Hope I'll get to fight with you all when the game comes out and have some interesting discussions and friendly debates here on the boards!

Have a good day everyone!
ORVO 5

PS, If you see someone spamming crappy sketches of Mewtwo in the Miiverse, that's yours truly :)

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Welcome again, ORVO5! Glad you joined, and I am hoping Mewtwo returns as well, as you already know haha.

I'd love to see the Smash art sometime!

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Thanks Ryan! Yes definitely, as soon as I get Photoshop back up on my computer I'll post some! I'm a sucker for drawing fight scenes.

Top Bottom