• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up!

xPaco

Smash Rookie
NNID
xoXxPACOxXox
3DS FC
0834-2213-5021
Hey everyone, Paco here! Real name is Noah. Paco is a long story. Prefer not to share. Anyways, Smash Bros. One of my favorite games of all time. Sadly, I am not in my 20s. I am a Senior in High School. So I was unfortunate not to own an N64. I didn't even get to own a Gamecube. (I was a Sony kid) My friend was the supplier of these games for me. So instead of playing Lego Star Wars, Battlefront 1 and 2, and Spyro, I was introduced to Nintendo. Kirby Air Ride, Monkey Ball, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario Bros, Star Fox, LoZ, and Super Smash Bros. (Still haven't played F-Zero, Metroid, or all Star Fox and LoZ games. I need to get around to it.) It all started in the original. I mained my good ol' pal, :falcon64:. I just fell in love with him. His speed, his air game, and his power. Don't forget his Faaaaaalcooooon Puuuuuuunnnnncccch. Next up in Melee I started to get a bit better. I decided to take on the responsibility of two mains, :falconmelee: :foxmelee: Occasionally I used :mewtwomelee: and I used :drmario: just to annoy my friend. Brawl is where I finally discovered my competitive personality for SSB. My friend and I were equally matched, usually resulting in Smash Balls to be the deciding factor. I only mained :falcon:. In the future of Smash 4 I am looking to become a more competitive player. I always wanted to be good at one video game. I currently play Xbox 360/One with my friends. (Sorry CoD, I like Nintendo a LOT better than you.) It just doesn't cut it. You can't be good at something you don't enjoy. Did I get that quote right? Well I enjoy SSB. I am no where near godly/talented. I am good, not amazing, but I can best most of my friends in the game. Smash 4 allows me to be open to improvement. I want to get good at a lot of characters. My 4 mains are :4falcon::4lucina::4lucario::4fox:. I want to get better with :rosalina::4zss::4ness::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight::4villager::4pikachu:. Yes I know, a lot of characters. I have even more on my list but I'll save you guys and myself the trouble. I am sorry for all those out there who use these next two characters I am about to list, but I despise them. They caused me trouble or they are just bad in my eyes. Say hello to :4littlemac: and :4shulk:. I am sorry, but these guys are horrible. To be honest, I was going to main Little Mac, then I pressed :GCU::GCB:. Done. Shulk? Too gimmicky. Plus I lose to him unless I am playing as Lucario/C Falcon. But thank you all for taking to the time for reading this. I hope I can get to know you all on my Smash Journey!

Last edited:

TheDG298

Smash Rookie
NNID
THEDG298
3DS FC
1719-3362-1117
It is nice to see a Falcon main :bee: if you feel up for a challenge, add me: THEDG298 :awesome: I hope we can learn from each other, become better, have epic matches, and most important to have fun ;) happy smashing

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
ah did we have like 30 falcon ditto matches on 3ds yesterday? It was a noah I fought

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards let me know if your bored or something and i'll reply fast as the Blue Blur.

addtext_com_MDA0ODM4MTI0NDEz.jpg

Top Bottom