• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Up?

AsinineProfessor

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm AsinineProfessor, or AP or Prof for short. I've been lurking around on Smashboards for quite a while now and finally decided it was time to make an account haha. I've been interested in the competitive scene for a long time and am just now starting to get my feet wet. I hope to attend a few tourneys before the year is over.

In terms of characters, I play Falco and Doc in Melee, Zelda/Sheik in Brawl, and Samus, Bowser and Link in Project M. In SSB4 I plan on using Lucina. Outside of Smash, I enjoy making music, playing soccer and basketball, and just hanging out with the homies.

Oh yeah, Go Dawgs!

Morbi

Scavenger
The sky. :troll:

I do have a question though, where did you get the idea for the username? Are you actually a professor that tends to be asinine? I suppose that if my name were "ProfessorAltruism" that I would also main Dr. Mario as he is the closest Smash has to a "professor."

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Probably because that was the best oxymoron he could think of that sounded like it would make a nice username :troll:

I support it.

AsinineProfessor

Smash Rookie
Hey MorbidAltruism, Hokori and BogartSmash! Basically what Hokori said haha. I like oxymorons. I would like to be a professor later on in life, though not an asinine one lmao!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I never knew that you wanted to be a professor in the future.. :surprised:

I still see that you don't have an avatar though. Funny how you immediately joined and planned out your sig, but no avatar. I'll assist you: Find a Lucina pic/Anime character you like and call it a day :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
I never knew that you wanted to be a professor in the future.. :surprised:

I still see that you don't have an avatar though. Funny how you immediately joined and planned out your sig, but no avatar. I'll assist you: Find a Lucina pic/Anime character you like and call it a day :troll:
I am going to piggy-back off of Hokori, if you cannot find a Lucina pic/Anime character that you like, just use a Lucina pic/Anime character that you do not like and call it a day. :troll:

Hey MorbidAltruism, Hokori and BogartSmash! Basically what Hokori said haha. I like oxymorons. I would like to be a professor later on in life, though not an asinine one lmao!
My name is also an oxymoron (from my intended perspective), although many erroneously misconstrue it as "MorbidlyAltruistic."

Last edited:

AsinineProfessor

Smash Rookie
You know I was looking for an avatar pick but got distracted making dinner. And yeah, Hokori I think I'd make a very weird/cool/crazy professor.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I can imagine. If you dropped the "cool", and just wanted to be "weird" and "crazy", I'd recommend upgrading to Premium and changing your name to "Mr. Crocker" :troll:

Top Bottom