• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up guys

Heavy Vulcan

Smash Rookie
What's up everyone. Joined smashboards way back when and just gettin back into it.

Been playing smash since 64 days but just started picking up pm and melee again. Originally from atlanta ga and got a bunch of smash in during my last visit. Now I'm itching to play some more.

I live in Hawaii now and if there's any smashers out here lemme know! Stoked to see a melee resurgence recently and project m is even better IMHO.

Good to be back and happy smashing!

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Welcome! Never been there myself. In fact, I've never been outside europe. Darn travel anxiety.

But, welcome to the board. Good luck finding people in the neighbourhood. I myself am looking too (Netherlands, Zwolle), so if anyone sees this(?)

what chars do you like?

Heavy Vulcan

Smash Rookie
Falcon and dk are my guys. I've been known to mess around with diddy and some g&w.

Haven't really picked up anyone else. Would really like to I'm just short all the necessary equipment. :(

Top Bottom