• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the luckiest thing that has ever happened in YOUR life?

FIREL

Smash Ace
Pulling out 4$ sumthing from a vending machine
aside fro mthat nothing really lucky happens i my life, aside from my life itself =/

Browny

Smash Hater
When someone was home, able to give a pseudo heimlich manuevre/punch me in the back while I was choking on water (Yes that can happen) a few years ago

dont wanna think what would have happened if no one was around :x

Alternately, I'm lucky that my final year high school maths teacher was such a goddam legend, and that the previous years science teacher quit and had a new replacement, who was also awesome. Without those two, I doubt I would have got into the uni course I did. First teacher was pretty much the best in every way, second one because the old teacher was so bad, I needed near perfect marks to get into my course and I actually failed science under him in year 10 >_<

M@v

Subarashii!
2 things.

First(and most important) was one day I was in my room on the comp. My window faces my neighbor's roof. I saw smoke starting to come out of the roof, and realized it was on fire right away. Sure enough, I was the first person to spot it few minutes later flames appeared. We got the resident(and even her car) out in time. Turns out she was sleeping. The house was damaged and needed a few months of repair, but wasn't totaled and insurance covered it.

Second, I was on my internship in Walt Disney world when I heard MLG put brawl on the circuit. I then also found out the first event was 10 minutes from my apartment, and that I passed the place every day I went to work. :troll::troll::troll:

M@v

Subarashii!
Also, I remember it was july 4th. My mother actually went over and slammed on the door to wake her up, even though I was going to. I made the 911 call and my father+a few other neighbors got the car out of the garage.

Top Bottom