• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the highest Mega Man has placed in a notable tournament?

jimm

Smash Cadet
I believe Zucco got into a few winner's finals or semifinals in the early days. Has anyone done that lately?

Greward

Smash Lord
NinjaLink's at APEX. I believe he was 9th or 13th. Although that's a bit old.

Mega is a bit lackluster in tournament results unfortunately.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Gotta have players to have rankings! I'm not a fan of larger tournaments, but I'm working on Xanadu. Let's inspire some new blood with some wins.

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
Got 9th in singles. Got too jittery and kept using smashes instead of tilts.
You can post your results here http://smashboards.com/threads/stag...t-reports-mega-man-tournament-results.370350/

Also i think we should refrain from making threads like this one. I mean, sure, some people don't really like the official tournament results thread either, but i think that one is nice to have, for the sake of showing how everyone is doing in tournaments on their region.

But stuff like this is like that one thread that said "top megaman players". I think is kinda pointless, honestly, like "hey guys, this player placed high in this big name tournament so i guess is safe to assume he/she is better than everyone else."

I agree with Sleek Media, gotta have players to have rankings.

I_am_MSB

Smash Rookie
You can post your results here http://smashboards.com/threads/stag...t-reports-mega-man-tournament-results.370350/

Also i think we should refrain from making threads like this one. I mean, sure, some people don't really like the official tournament results thread either, but i think that one is nice to have, for the sake of showing how everyone is doing in tournaments on their region.

But stuff like this is like that one thread that said "top megaman players". I think is kinda pointless, honestly, like "hey guys, this player placed high in this big name tournament so i guess is safe to assume he/she is better than everyone else."

I agree with Sleek Media, gotta have players to have rankings.
I don't really think this is a thread like that. He's just asking what's the highest a Mega Man player has placed in a tournament.

Sorichuudo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1977-1410-9227
I don't really think this is a thread like that. He's just asking what's the highest a Mega Man player has placed in a tournament.
Is not that is a thread exactly like that, but that it might degenerate into that type of discussion.

Top Bottom