• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the highest damage you've gotten someone to..

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Oh god.Must have been against my friend Zac's Peach on FD.He got to about 200 before I killed him(should have used the u air)

quak

Smash Champion
999% did a 2 v 2 at a really lame tourney, got away with using mewtwo, they were that bad.

Destroyed one guy, teamate grabs opponent, i charge my shadowball in the opponnets face.

we just set our controllers down and finished our drinks, they were scrubs:p

Razed

Smash Ace
Mine is much like ^^

This was in a school tourney.... I won it pretty easily (everyone here kinda sux =/ ) and afterwards someone challenged me to a tiny melee match on the conditions that I had to be Mewtwo and they got to be C.F. I accepted it just for the fun of it, and charged my shadowball. It completely surrounded me, and I well-knew there were only two of C.F's attacks which would hit me (none of which he used). I sat there and talked with my friends while the guy playing me was furiously trying to get a hit in. At around 450% I got bored and fired the shadowball as he was running at me =X

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Razed, you win the thread xD

Out of curiosity, what are the two CF moves that can hit a tiny M2 charging a shadowball? I'm guessing his nair is one of them. Uair the other? >_>

Anyway, I've never playing in a tourny before, so serious matches aren't in my experience, but one time against a noob friend of mine (he plays Ganon. Dosn't spam smashes, but makes more then excessive use of them. He also liked to wait crouched and used his downB when I got near), so I decided to use my ICs. We choose a random level, and it turns out to be FD. Match starts, I run towards him, he crouches just like I knew he would. He uses downB right as I WD out of its range. I grabbed him and proceeded to use the dthrow -> nana SH dair chainthrow on him about 30 times in succession, with nana blizzards in between them as his damage got higher. Because he didn't DI them, I was able to dashdance to change the chaingrab's direction (so I was going back and forth across FD). By the end of it, I was fitting 4-5 blizzards in between each throw, and he still couldn't escape xD

His damage must have been about 900% by the time I decided to stop the chainthrow, because he was getting pissed, lol. And he didn't believe me when I first explained to him the concept of a chainthrow ether.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
LOL
Nice
Once i was against a fox and i was using peach, it wasnt a tourney match but against a friend
It was in hyrule temple, and we went to the lower part, he finished getting 700 something before i grab and fthrew him lol

Razed

Smash Ace
Razed, you win the thread xD

Out of curiosity, what are the two CF moves that can hit a tiny M2 charging a shadowball? I'm guessing his nair is one of them. Uair the other? >_>
;D! The two I know are Nair (good guess ;o) and Jump+falcon kick down. He used falcon kick like 8 times on the ground xD! Uair might work, hadn't thought of that one =O

Yours was pretty nice too ;D

247Marthathon

Smash Cadet
ive gotten to about 300% againts samus i believe on hyrule. for fun i was pichu and kept dealing damage to myself and after a long time i got up to 999% which is the max and i did a bomb with samus who was player 2 and went flying, i was bored lol.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Around 250~300% on Dreamland 64 as Marth. I kept tech chasing to various throws on Dreamland 64; until I finally killed with upthrow, and it was completely serious even though I was laughing at him. >_>

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
I gave a noob about 450% in Final Destination. He played so crappy, I was just fooling around with him. Grabbing and throwing him just to piss him off.

Link226

Smash Ace
I was playing a serious match with my friend and his D.K...hes the best D.K i ever played. But anyway we was in Hyrule I was Link and we go to the lower part of it.....i think i got him to around 600% because every freakin time i tried to hit him he would tech it off the wall and ****...so i decided to throw him forward but he will DI up and tech off that Ceiling all the way on the left...that day was crazy...i finally Dair him and he flys up and misses the tech and goes all the way down to the right.

Vaedin

Smash Rookie
I was playing a friend in a serious match, I was Samus aginst his Marth. He was a bit tired I admit but it was still serious, got him to around 300% with homing missles and Uairs then used a Charged Beam to kill him

Sudai

Stuff here
I love people posting thier "serious" matches from Hyrule..heh

Anyway, Samus, DL 64, 244% me controlling her. Last tourney I went to actually.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got silentspectre to like 230% in a friendly. -_- his falcon just doesnt freaking die

Smash Master
;D! The two I know are Nair (good guess ;o) and Jump+falcon kick down. He used falcon kick like 8 times on the ground xD! Uair might work, hadn't thought of that one =O

Yours was pretty nice too ;D
Falcon punch works too. I tried it.

Tera253

Smash Ace
tried spamming Pichu's thunder jolt, got Pichu all the way up to 793%. how? just avoided all attacks, struck only to punish lag.
~Tera253~

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
Playing against my friend's Marth on FD... Sent me flying off to the top-right at 200~, came back, and edge-teched about 30 times (so around 350~ now) until I edge-teched-jumped and he tippered me before I reacted....I think it ended up being 362%. Best stock ever... I ended up losing $10, though. I hate marths -.-

Top Bottom