• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to use Ness in a 2V2

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I mean, sure there are plenty of good partners for Ness: Jigglypuff, Peach, Simna even recommends a Fox though I've never tried it. But when I'm in a team match, especially with Friendly fire, I tend to smack my partner around more than once in a while(especially with one of many spammed fairs). It makes it difficult to help out my partner or even approach an opponent. Does anyone have any good tips for team battles with Ness?

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i hope you're always playing teams with friendly fire ON >.>
not like those mexicans players, even tho they'd rapez0rs me >.>

if i'm ness, ANYBODY works. he's a great complement period. i have a lot of fun playing with other low tiers. i've played teams ness with kirby, yoshi, gw, zelda, link, ylink, pichu, mewtwo and bowser. sooooo much fun ^_^

it helps if partner can heal of course of course. even for the mindgames aspect of the other team seeing you try, and baiting them. i had a zelda teammate toss nme into a pk flash ftw once ^_^

edit: hope that didn't sound racist. the twins are amazing. youtube comments are dumm.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Get a partner that will actually be a great distraction. the character dosen't really matter, but the more stress you put on your oppenents, the more easier the victory. They will be sweating Ness' bat and his bair. My partner uses Captain Falcon... so not only are they worried about CFalcons "Justice Knee" (Fair) they have to worry about me.

Just choose a partner that you know you can protect. CFalcon's fast, meaning it will be preety hard to whack your own partner, since he will be darting all over the place.

Try to have them choose someone faster than Ness. Ness is fast already, but if you get someone like fox, falco, C.F., pikachu, etc, hitting your partner will be tougher.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Samus owns with Ness. Fair to keep enemies away while Samus charges b. Enemies are away, Heal, repeat.

Top Bottom