• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the best way to beat a Marth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druncle_Titus

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sean.Dunn17
My friend has been playing alot of marth against me recently, mostly because he knows marth is the character i do worst against. Are there any good ways to counter marth if my main is captain falcon and my secondaries are shulk and ryu? i know that i need to out space him, which is easier with shulk, but is there a good way to do it with falcon and ryu? (i know about throwing out nairs as falcon, but if there are any other strats, i'd like to know)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I suggest asking in the Captain Falcon, Ryu, and Shulk boards instead of here which is more general competitive discussion than specific character discussion. Maybe the Marth boards as well. Do ask in the matchup discussions or general discussion / Q&A threads. Don't make a thread. You might not get an answer right away and if you really need an answer, I do suggest joining their Discords for more lively discussion.

Links to the character boards; just find whoever you main or have trouble with: http://smashboards.com/forums/wii-u-3ds-character-discussion.291/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom