• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's is your least favorite game mode online?

BowserBomb4Life

Smash Rookie
Mine would have to be For Fun Team Battle because half the time it is laggy and the other half you die by cheap stuff like smashballs, assist trophies, etc.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
1-1 FG.

It's filled with spammers, bad Little Mac players, Diddy tryhards, and Captain Falcon players that taunt at the beginning.

It is the only online mode that I can fight other players 1v1 though, so it's also my favorite.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Free for alls in general.
With everything coming at you the best thing for you to do is just mash the c-stick.
Plus there's always that one guy who always lags during the match.

Amiracle

Smash Apprentice
I feel like the time limit ruins most of the modes completely. It should be 3 man stock or 5 minutes or maybe both.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
For fun teams and sometimes for glory teams. As much as I love team matches it goes like this:
You're in an awesome group of fun but good players and then one leaves.
What do you get after that?
A spamming annoying player that dies more often than you leading to your team losing. It's annoying and if they don't leave I often have to leave. Two players can just gang up on the weaker player and gain ko's while I'm ignored. It's not fun on either mode. At least on 1 vs. 1 matches you can beat up the spamming player yourself.
I still keep coming back though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
1-1 FG.

It's filled with spammers, bad Little Mac players, Diddy tryhards, and Captain Falcon players that taunt at the beginning.

It is the only online mode that I can fight other players 1v1 though, so it's also my favorite.
Ah so you're like most of us, Tsundere for For Glory.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
1-on-1 For Glory is my least favorite one. It's fun and all but why only two stocks instead of three, huh?

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Spectator mode. How boring!

Saclam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Boofa_man
3DS FC
1719-4228-9638
Teams,getting paired with someone who sd's constantly and walks right into every smash attack.the one guy who sits in the corner spamming projectiles and rolls to the other side whenever you try to attack them,that one bad connection that hinders the match unplayable.

Also the fact that it's time instead of stocks.

Top Bottom