• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's in your training playlist?

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I like to cycle really.

I go with the RWBY soundtrack, the Kill La Kill soundtrack, the Gurren Lagann soundtrack, and some Eminem.

What about you guys?

GeZ

Smash Lord
Charles Mingus, Nujabes, Team Teamwork, Crystal Skulls, The Megas, Crystal Chronicles, Kimbra, Shook, music. Lots of freakin music dawg.

BIGSmeez

Smash Cadet
NNID
BIGSmeez
3DS FC
0920-1652-8184
Mr Carmacks album Dimebag, Jai Paul, baths, wu-tang, pretty much any good hiphop... I honestly feel I play better when I have a song on I like

GeZ

Smash Lord
Mr Carmacks album Dimebag, Jai Paul, baths, wu-tang, pretty much any good hiphop... I honestly feel I play better when I have a song on I like
You should check Madlib, Nujabes, and Team Teamwork.

Also, I have a bad habit of yelling "WU TANG KILLER BEE'S, WE ARE THE SWARM" whenever I take a stock lately :v

Last edited:

BIGSmeez

Smash Cadet
NNID
BIGSmeez
3DS FC
0920-1652-8184
Hahah never herd of team work, RIP nujabes and Iv met madlib like 20 times hahah but I'll for sure check out team work!! Thanks man!!

KABO0S

Smash Cadet
I actually listen to a lot of DMX, A$AP Rocky and Tyler, The Creator. Not a huge rap fan, but it works during training.

Top Bottom