• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats a good game to play when your depressed?

halfzy

Smash Apprentice
jus go play some fighting game like marvel vs capcom and kill people
take ur anger out on a video game
thats how some people get high scores sometimes too

TheDSGamer

Smash Cadet
I play Super Mario RPG. But I don't really get depressed. So...I don't know if that would work for you. How about a Beat-em Up?

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I uh.. would play World of Warcraft.. but this really depends.. I would go raiding and Pvping so I could use my anger to do mad damage to the bosses.. and since I was Pvping I would **** the other team.. And I would do it with my guild over vent so I would be talking with them/joking/having fun.

Too bad it got over my budget and I had to stop.. I played Resident Evil 4 too, destroy those ganados..

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
****ing emoboy.
Not kidding.
your
****ing
emo.

How bout u be normal and not be all emo? Hell, go to a club, get a girl, bang her,a nd never talk to her again. k?

McShine

Smash Rookie
I say play any game that involves shooting, FPS of any type ,
it releaves stress and can take out anger virtually =)
suggested titles:
oo7 Golden eye(N64)
socom 1-3 (ps2)
Hitman (any console)
Rainbow six (360)
and many more

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Play GTA, run some people over, blow some **** up.
Why do you guys associate cute colorful characters with fun when you're depressed? I would just think that's stupid.

Obviously you'd want instant pleasure on an easy level, and that's what GTA is about.

Gea

Smash Master
Anything that can cause frustration game wise (normally games that you feel the need to do awesome at, like Melee) are bad choices. Go for ambient experiences that immerse you. Play flOw or the like.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
****ing emoboy.
Not kidding.
your
****ing
emo.

How bout u be normal and not be all emo? Hell, go to a club, get a girl, bang her,a nd never talk to her again. k?
i love thise guy he freakin funny he probally said whaty most of us wanted to say but didn't your cool:)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Elebits is an amazing game when you're sad. Nothing really beats picking up a bed and throwing it around the room with a little laser beam, and then zapping all the little green guys that come out of it. Ripping expensive picture off the wall, knocking over bookshelves and then hurling the books all over the house, shattering glass vases and clay pots, it's pretty relaxing.

Give yourself an hour, and you'll have that house so trashed you wouldn't even recognize that It's a house, not to mention you'll feel a lot better :p

Weed

Smash Lord
Postal 2..
Dont go looking for it if you've never heard of it, but for psychotic stress relief, nothing beats it

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
also metroid echoes will get you from emo to scared if there is no noise in the room but the game.

FauxShaux

Smash Cadet
Any of the Ratchet and Clank games would be great. It's absolute mindless fun with unbelievable weapons, countless easy-to-kill enemies, even a bit of good comedy in some of the cutscenes. I never play video games when I'm depressed, I normally get a girl and go to the movies, but if a video game could cheer you up, this one would do it.

Top Bottom