• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you aren't going to see about Brawl at E3

S

Sneaky

Try my Ice Climbers challenge. Against a team of three Ice Climber pairs, put them on Friendly Fire so they hurt each other. It’s your choice to fight them or let them beat each other up. The challenge is not really to just KO them, you have to knock them off the stage. If more than one Ice Climber remains that has not fallen off the screen when the match ends, you fail the challenge.

S

Sneaky

Of course, you have to survive. Even if you KO’d everyone else, if you end up falling off the stage for a conventional KO, you automatically lose. If you were to run out of HP but the enemies still fell off the stage somehow, you win.

P

princess peach

thank you sneaky i did your
challenge it was fun .
if you have any more challenges please tell?
^_^

S

Sneaky

Yes I do. There’s the Samus Challenge. Go to Stamina Mode, put handicaps on, play as Fox or Link (your handicap is set to 2), then fight a level 9 Samus CPU (her handicap should be set to 8).

You have to go to Custom Rules and put Handicaps on first for it to work.

S

Someone

I’ve got a really good one: Play as Zelda
*Let this be the last mention of Zelda ever. She is crap.

P

princess peach

that was good one sneaky.
and HEY someone we have the same
feelling I HATE ZELDA aswell.

P

princess peach

HEE HEE HEE HEE
and zelda i mean with out shike zelda is nothing

S

Sneaky

She might have been something better had they made her heavier. Then again, Sheik would have to be heavier too (and that’s a bit TOO much imbalance). Then again, I find myself changing to Zelda to save myself, then change back to Sheik when I come back.

P

princess peach

well what ever i mean zelda is a defensive type.
shike the good thing a bout the she-man her
speed. ^_^

P

princess peach

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and thank god i’m not.
well how about you falco****er are you GAY.

S

Sneaky

I wonder if we can see videos of Falco****er playing at Smash Bros. Sure, we might not see much about Brawl at E3, but seeing him play might be as much of a treat.

S

Sneaky

And i’m not saying he’s a bad player. I suspect he’s actually a very good one. I just want to see him out of pure curiosity.

Top Bottom