• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|What Would You do??!!|

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
What would you do if you saw Masahiro Sakurai walking in your neighborhood alone!
i would jump him and find out the roster. but what would you do!

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
i'd let him in my home and offer him a spot of tea then play some melee. if i lost i would switch to halo3. he would probably beat me there too but you never know.

Eagle

Smash Lord
"Jump" him?

Well, I would become a sort of body guard, and kick your *** when you tried to "jump" him.
Why do you say it like "jump" is a word that's never used?

I hear people use "jump" all the time :p

Anyways, I would try get the Australian release date out of him.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
I would seize him by the neck and yell

SKRAIIII!!

(for not updating Zelda)

:034:

Smash Hero
He doesn't understand you. He's Japanese and most likely doesn't speak English. So I'd just continue my ways.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
its kind of obvious. id rip out a thread of his hair and add it to my handy dandy polyjuice potion i carry with me, then take my batmobile to sakurai's secret layer and scamper off with my copy of brawl that has been sitting there since december 3rd, just waiting for galaxy to squeeze out every cent it could. the end.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
This one from the GameFAQs forums:

"I would throw Sakurai off of a roof and shout 'You must recover!'"

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I walk up to Sakurai, but then he would be speaking Japanese, so then I just give him a cookie, so if you give Sakurai a cookie then he'll probably want some milk to go with it. I'll bring him to my house and give him milk, then he will regain his sanity, recalling that he was in the US, so then he'll probably want a translator. Using hand signs, and my shallow use of the Japanese language, I'll bring him one. I will ask him the Brawl roster, but then he will remember that he delayed brawl and littered the Dojo with bad updates, he'll immediately want to go back to Japan, and right his wrongs. He gives me a free ride on his private jet to Japan, and then a limo to the studio. He'll then make a tri- update, of Zelda special moves, voice chat, and Megaman. This will make him remember that a lot of people hate him, so he will drop me off at my house, and go to all the countries and apologize, adding that Brawl will release the next day. He finishes in the US (where i live) and then loses his translator in a mob, where he loses his sanity, and latest memories, and then gets lost in my neighborhood, I see him and walk up to him, and give him a cookie, but he'll probably want some milk to go with it...

PRINCESS PEACH777 said:
Why, hes making Brawl, probably the whole reason why your even on this forum.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If I saw Sakurai on the street, I would knock him out, drag him to a tattoo shop and engrave "December 3rd" into his forehead.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I walk up to Sakurai, but then he would be speaking Japanese, so then I just give him a cookie, so if you give Sakurai a cookie then he'll probably want some milk to go with it. I'll bring him to my house and give him milk, then he will regain his sanity, recalling that he was in the US, so then he'll probably want a translator. Using hand signs, and my shallow use of the Japanese language, I'll bring him one. I will ask him the Brawl roster, but then he will remember that he delayed brawl and littered the Dojo with bad updates, he'll immediately want to go back to Japan, and right his wrongs. He gives me a free ride on his private jet to Japan, and then a limo to the studio. He'll then make a tri- update, of Zelda special moves, voice chat, and Megaman. This will make him remember that a lot of people hate him, so he will drop me off at my house, and go to all the countries and apologize, adding that Brawl will release the next day. He finishes in the US (where i live) and then loses his translator in a mob, where he loses his sanity, and latest memories, and then gets lost in my neighborhood, I see him and walk up to him, and give him a cookie, but he'll probably want some milk to go with it...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was j/k

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
I'll kill the king, trow Sakurai on the throne, give him cookies, kill George W. Bush, say to the people Sakurai did it, so everyone will praise him and do anything he desires.

Then I'll ask for a copy of Brawl, and if he says (a japanese, probably)no, I'll homerun bat him out of the palace.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
Realistically, I would try to speak to him in the best Japanese possible and thank for making the games. I wouldn't go as far as asking him for spoilers, because obviously, he wouldn't reveal them.

Nonchalant

Smash Cadet
"Pleeeeeease add a ranking system, and Pleeeeease increase the overall speed of the gameplay <3<3<3" then give him a bear hug till he met my demands.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I would walk up to him and discover, much to my surprise, that like a good few people in Japan, he can speak English. I become excited and start discussing Brawl with him. Barely any serets are revealed, and yet at the same time I get a good deep conversation about Brawl

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I would tell him that I will play with Samus all night when I get Brawl, and then kick him in the shin b/c Dark Link won't be playable on teams.

Not like that you perv.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman

That actually happened to me once, only it was with a mouse.

Fenris_Wolf

Smash Rookie
If I saw Sakurai in the street, I would walk up to him, pull out my guitar and play Stairway to Heaven. No talking would be needed, but he'd instantly understand that it is a must have song in Brawl.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
If I saw Sakurai then I would somehow beg to him in Japanese to make the game have no more delays and have it come out now.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
If I saw Sakurai then I would somehow beg to him in Japanese to make the game have no more delays and have it come out now.
What part of delaying it to make it better (and shipping to US) don't you understand?

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
You r an idiot because if u ''jump'' him he probably wouldn't tell u anything, u know, because he's a grown man and will kick ur ***

Besides thats just stupid because i would ask him how he's been and probably have a chat with him about the game thats non-roster related

Were all gonna find the roster anyway, hopefully soon

It's not like it's another year we have to wait

oooohhh! and one more thing, if u have a problem with the man making one of the most anticipated games then i will ''jump'' YOU!!!

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I would ask him why he was walking around in a suburb of Cleveland when he should be working on his game hundreds of miles away.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
I'd challenge him to Brawl, and knowing his Japan pride. He'd take me on, probably kick my ***, but I'd see the character roster.

OR

He'd just Judo chop me and I'd faint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom