• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

6footninja

Smash Ace
, if nintendo announces that "brawl will be delayed until May 7th, we are terribly sorry we screwed you over again" (this is a goofy post, be fun with it)

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
i would fall on the floor and start crying then i will go into gamestop and kill everyone mwahahahhahahaha lol

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
lol Very low chances of that happing but if it did I would just cancel my order for it.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I would be horrified by the discovery that I enjoy your suffering.
I would also be delighted that the US and EU releases wouldn't be so much apart.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I'd do this...

And then i'd do this

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
lol if they delayed it to may 7th then i would have to kill some1 probably the guy who made this post lol jk

6footninja

Smash Ace
lol if they delayed it to may 7th then i would have to kill some1 probably the guy who made this post lol jk
ok erm....somone already made a reply almost identical to yours. "stop using 'jk' so much ryusaki, its annoyng" " stop copying everyones responses and threads!" "a mod should NF this guy"<--- referring to your recent trolling.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...You know, because this is such a plausible circumstance in the Americas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom