• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you do if you were an angel?

arm

Smash Apprentice
First off, Id have to rethink my stance on religion.:laugh: But otherwise, Id enter peoples houses and screw with their minds by pretending to be a messenger from God. Id tell them to do this or that, but nothing to hurt them.

How bout you guys?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Angels have wings, so I would fly in the clouds like Pit does in his cutscene when you are about to play his stage (2nd stage in Adventure mode), and feel the breeze.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Actually, I think admiral bowser would be at the feet of Palutena begging for forgiveness and worship :laugh:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
This seems like it should go in the pool room but to answer your question, I would want to do everything an angel would do, be a guardian for somebody, spread the good that is holy, protect those who worship god and all that is righteous...you get it by now I guess, Basicaly to be a beacon of light. Oh how I wish there was a way to rid of darkness but sadly the light cannot exist without it...

NxC

Smash Apprentice
"Angel" implies quite a lot to me.

To be devoid of want or need, to give only love without expecting a return, to be a symbol of righteousness, hope and peace, yet be entirely humble? I would certainly devote my existence to being worthy of such a title by any means possible. It would be quite the dream come true.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
1. I'd stop being Athiest.
2. I would try falling backwards out of a building in the sky like Pit.
3. I would fly around shooting arrows of light killing demons. Yay.

kupo15

Smash Hero
ooo really? My bad. Ask Palutena whats shak'in for me please! This year I would like an upgrade in my weaponry. Maybe circling 7 arrows instead of 4 and longer swords. Oh and a Mirror shield that actually protects from really close range. Im running out of band aids!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Go to the creator of ZSS, thank him or her )_), then force him or her to make me pictures of her so i can jack off, or else they shall die and go straight to hell....
Please...no more...I am afraid to read anything from you now...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah, it's me...that guy who tends to lurk the forums and post to certain people...congradulations, you're one of them...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
1. I'd stop being Athiest.
2. I would try falling backwards out of a building in the sky like Pit.
3. I would fly around shooting arrows of light killing demons. Yay.
Number 2 and 3 would be for me, especially number 2.

kupo just doesnt understand that admiral is really an angel. haha
He's not ready yet :laugh:

ooo really? My bad. Ask Palutena whats shak'in for me please! This year I would like an upgrade in my weaponry. Maybe circling 7 arrows instead of 4 and longer swords. Oh and a Mirror shield that actually protects from really close range. Im running out of band aids!
I wish we could have more arrows and upgraded shields, but sadly we dont. We do got some band-aids though. But you know, we angels could always use the "Water of Life" to recover :)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

To be devoid of want or need, to give only love without expecting a return, to be a symbol of righteousness, hope and peace, yet be entirely humble? I would certainly devote my existence to being worthy of such a title by any means possible. It would be quite the dream come true.
As some of you know I am a religion buff and study theology from many churchs fun fun..... and according to most cristian theology angels have no free will and are "Gods worker bees" Don't respond to this bad things will happen.

I would Take over the world ( evil laugh).
Until MK comes

kown

Smash Lord
As some of you know I am a religion buff and study theology from many churchs fun fun..... and according to most cristian theology angels have no free will and are "Gods worker bees" Don't respond to this bad things will happen.

Until MK comes
I just wanna ask a question. i dont wanna argue really just answer this. If angels have no free will than why is there Satan?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
This seems like it should go in the pool room but to answer your question, I would want to do everything an angel would do, be a guardian for somebody, spread the good that is holy, protect those who worship god and all that is righteous...you get it by now I guess, Basicaly to be a beacon of light. Oh how I wish there was a way to rid of darkness but sadly the light cannot exist without it...
WRONG. Light isn't the opposite of Dark. Darkness is where the light ISN'T. Hence in this case, evil arises where good is rejected. Light doesn't need the dark to exist.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I just wanna ask a question. i dont wanna argue really just answer this. If angels have no free will than why is there Satan?
To anyone who reads this I am not preaching my fath I am pointing out what I have found in my studies of many religious faths that does not mean I believe or agree with them, feel free to tell me to shut up

See kown you might want to be a debator. I should have said that differently, they do have free will to degree. Such as they are not allowed to necessarily disagree with the will of God in the same way a human can. ex. A human has the choice to not believe in God, ignore him watching (if you believe), or say I disagree with what the bible says we should do. If an angel were to do this bad things can happen to the angel. ex. Lucifer thought that all humans should go to heaven regardless of what they do and not be "tested" on Earth. At the tall goes Some angels agreed with him and they fought against God and his remaining angels. When the battle was done God banished Lucifer to Hell and turned the angels that went against him into deamons.

he is a link I found from a church fourm. http://www.learnthebible.org/q_a_free_will_of_angels.htm

Little Dogma add I think people should watch this movie.

Also I would love to say that if you have nothing against rated R movies,(i live in utah its a big deal to some) go watch dogma. It is a great movie from back in the day with Chris Rock, Ben Afleck, and some other big names. I don't know them because I don't care for big names. Its a spoof about religion ,cristanity particular but can be related to many, and its very funny but everything that is said to some degree could be true.

ex. the 13th Apostle (yes I know there was 12) is Chirs Rock who says that he was left out because he was black. (I personally have nothing against blacks) But back in the day not even that long ago and even still today in some places blacks were looked down on, and if there was a 13th who was black it could be logicly argued that he would have been left out of for this. Also it is well know that Jesus was a Jew and lived in the desert, meaning tan skin, bigger nose, and not long brown hair. Being that Christianity was founded by whites and that most if not all were racist (to some degree) at the time it is more then likly that Jesus looks nothing like the pictures we see today.

Also about his name, in the language spoken (Hebrew) there is no "j-sounding" letter in the alphabet. So therefore, the name "Jesus" would not translate into a Hebrew word.

I can't tell you how it would be pronounced in Hebrew as I am typing, but fill free to find it if you can.

~K so I went on babbling and as you can tell I do like this stuff to a weird insain degree....... Sorry if I affended anyone that was not my intention and am deeply sorry if I did, I undrstand this is not the place but I was asked to explain and I did.

arm

Smash Apprentice

Why so serious?

kown

Smash Lord
See kown you might want to be a debator. I should have said that differently, they do have free will to degree. Such as they are not allowed to necessarily disagree with the will of God in the same way a human can. ex. A human has the choice to not believe in God, ignore him watching (if you believe), or say I disagree with what the bible says we should do. If an angel were to do this bad things can happen to the angel. ex. Lucifer thought that all humans should go to heaven regardless of what they do and not be "tested" on Earth. At the tall goes Some angels agreed with him and they fought against God and his remaining angels. When the battle was done God banished Lucifer to Hell and turned the angels that went against him into deamons.

see kowns thread.

Top Bottom