• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would OP-Zard have?

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
So yeah, for some wierd reason I woke up this morning with this idea stuck in my head. (maybe that's unhealthy and I should get myself checked out, but whatever. Not like i haven't had Starcraft and Diablo dreams before...)

What would be Charizard on Steroids? Which changes to his P:M design would be needed to make him ****ing OP.

A-moves:

Ftilt: makes charizard shoot a little fireball. Works with angeling.
Dtilt: already ****ing broken, thats alright. But hey, why not shoot a flamewave along the ground. A comon mechanic in other fighting games, but not implemented in to smash at all.
Utilt: creates a blast of air above the wings (similar to peaches heart and zeldas flames) Disjointed hitbox.

TapA... I've been thinking about this. Maybe make it cancelable into his old Brawl jabs on Hit. (Shield or Hurtbox) Yeah, that sounds OP. doesn't lessen the function of his old TapA and gives him defensive options. Sweet.

Usmash: haven't thought about it.
Dsmash: either a) the ground rumbling for a while or b) enemies are stomped into the ground. repeated use launches.
Fsmash: dunno. I like the move!

Nair: Haha, like it's not already OP. <3 <3 <3 (don't ****ing nerf it!!!)
Bair: Dunno
Uair: Dunno
Downair: Same effects as Dsmash

SideB: Sets the gorund Ablaze, dealing many 1% hits if someone steps on it (similar to Ness SideB)
DownB: That's allright. Maybe a grounded Hitbox on launch. Earthquake.
UpB: I'll get into it whiöle explaining glide.
Neutral B: hmm... who cares.

´Mother ****ing Glide:
- Glide doesn't eat jumps.
- Infinite Glides as in 2.5(a)
Options out of Glide: Jumpcancel, A=Glideattack, B=Flamethrower, L/R=Wingflap-> acceleration (downwards only?!)

Aditional Mechanic: Pressing A while in a Fire Spin animation (Glide Attack and UpB) lets you continue the spin and make the travel distance longer. = Easy overshooting with Glide attack, Amazing killpotential with UpB.

So yeah, what do you think? What happens in your Wet (or fiery) dreams.

RKM

Smash Cadet
Double jumps have downwards sending windboxes.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Nair summons Luigi on the tip of his tail and performs his Nair throughout the circle.

Yurya

Smash Apprentice
Grab out of glide which goes straight into Seismic Toss!
Flamethrower out of glide
turn-around and walk during flamethrower

JOE!

Smash Hero
All his moves have a chance to burn:

1% every second until death.

All moves are 100% staled

D

Deleted member

they'd just replace the entire character with 2.5 sonic lol

Top Bottom