• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be your ideas for Perfect Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I wanna hear what you want Brawl to be like. State what modes there would be, what characters,stages or items. Sure, you are most likely not going to have your ideas on Brawl, but I think its interesting to see people's thoughts. This thread is completely stated to user's opinions, and please don't flame anyone because you think their ideas are stupid.

I want Brawl to have all 25 of the origional characters from melee, and for it to have the WolfLink Combo, Boo, Birdo, FlyGuy, Waluigi, and Toad. I want each character to have their own stage, not like what they did in Melee's all star mode, by giving Kongo Jungle to Young Link, and Pichu Fourside:ohwell: . I would want online mode, with a 4 player and an 8 player melee, and I would like a story mode, along with adventure. I want all items to stay, and I can't really think of new ones right now.

Have fun posting!!!

beebee

Smash Apprentice
Birdo would be a cool character. There is a big chance that she'll get added.

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
"I want Brawl to have all 25 of the origional characters from melee, and for it to have the WolfLink Combo, Boo, Birdo, FlyGuy, Waluigi, and Toad. I want each character to have their own stage, not like what they did in Melee's all star mode, by giving Kongo Jungle to Young Link, and Pichu Fourside"

First of all, out of 25,6 characters were clones, making 19 originals. Second, Pichu has no freakin' chance of returning. Third, NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE COMING BACK!!!

Lastly, all of the recemendations you said all have no chance except Birdo and Toad.

Thankyou for your time.

bugball

Smash Apprentice
the perfect brawl... um... yeah i know, i want brawl, with all characters PERFECT balanced, no more tiers please, all the chararcters different but balanced,yeah that's right, the perfect brawl

keep wavedashing and lcancelling too :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom