• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will be the first thing you do when you turn brawl on?

almighty danbert

Smash Rookie
hey smash community!
Title says it all. What will you do? Most likely for myself ill watch the intro vid (of course) Then ill play around 2-6 brawl rounds with each character (depending how good they feel to myself lol) After all that ill do a few events and probly go through sse.
So far i've this with every smash game so im keepin the tradition lol.

I don't know about you guys, but I've thought about this question for a pretty long time now.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I'll watch the opening, gape at the "press start" screen, dance around like an idiot knowing that I finally have Brawl (OK, I'll probably just dance mentally), and play a match as Mario vs. Bowser on Battlefield. After that I might play though all the starter characters, play a round of Classic, or go straight into SSE. I'm not sure.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Well after I turn my Wii on, then place the Brawl disc in my Wii. I will do some SSE to unlock!

-Onyx

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
People this is his first post,so please don't flame him(I know people will).Let me tell you this, this has been posted many times and usually you have to search for everything before you post it please take my advice,and welcome to Smash World Forums.

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
First thig I do when i turn Brawl on?
Go into training mode as Zero suit samus...
Fap fap fap fap
Take pics
Upload them to the internet...
And share :D

white_mage

Smash Cadet
after watching the opening movie, immediately play SSE and save Zelda so I can play her ASAP in story mode!

Shark X

Smash Lord
What will I do...tough question...

Well, First, I'll play VS mode, and choose 1 random opponent. As for my starting character, I wanted it to be Meta Knight (someone I wanted since Smash Bros 64), but I may choose Kirby instead, since I played as him first in the other two Smash games. Play, I want to see if Kirby actually...doesn't suck...in...a non-literal sucking way. In Melee, he was horrible, and ruined my love for Kirby. I want to play as him early in Brawl to see if he's actually better. Whoever I choose first, I play the other second. Then as Pit (to try and be the first to play as him between me and my cousin. He seems to like Angel characters, but refuses to play Kid Icarus, which I played and beat, therefore I'm more deserving of playing Pit than him XD ) then I'll play through SSE as fast as I can (me and my cousin will pretty much be in a race to unlocking all the characters and stages). Then, I'll play through VS a few times with all other characters I want. Dedede, Diddy, Lucario, Snake, Sonic, ect. Then I will create a few stages, play them, then I'll do...random stuff from then. Events, Classic, whatever.

Top Bottom