• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What we know about Peach and Daisy so far

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
On the note of that video, I dislike how they got rid of her spin with the taunt.
It looks weird just winking. I like the ~flair~ of the spin.
I agree, I liked the taunt better with the spin... it's also her original taunt and it used to be so iconic... it seems like with each change they make to it they tone it down and make it worse...

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
Yay im the first post post-release! <3

She feels good. HOWEVER!!!!

The knockback being DRASTICALLY reduced on her open-umbrella tip is an absolute travesty. Its no longer good for shielding people away. I use the open umbrella to shelter myself against a falling Bowser, and the knockback is so little, the Bowser just instantly back-aired me.

PSA: DO NOT USE OPEN UMBRELLA FOR ANYTHING OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVELY.
IT IS TRASH NOW.

D-air also sucks :(

Maybe i need ot get used to it, but the umbrella is such a huge shame.

flapjackwars

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm feeling a bit lost, my usual tricks of dash attack and short hop height floating dair aren't working too well and I can't seem to figure out the combos. Anyone have a rough guide of things that have been working well for them? I can't seem to get dthrow-bair or dair-fair to work at all and I'm not sure what to do in neutral.

DiamondDust132

Smash Cadet
NNID
DiamondDust132
I can get dthrow bair at higher percents if I guess the DI right. I don't know if she has anything at low percents, Nothing I've tried so far works. I either do spaced, short hop aerials or float aerials in neutral. Her kill moves are a bit lacking besides Forward Air. Back throw doesn't kill as well as I hoped.

Lumina

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm feeling a bit lost, my usual tricks of dash attack and short hop height floating dair aren't working too well and I can't seem to figure out the combos. Anyone have a rough guide of things that have been working well for them? I can't seem to get dthrow-bair or dair-fair to work at all and I'm not sure what to do in neutral.

Im on the same boat.

Ive played with her for quite a while, and I find Peach kinda.... lost for combos.
I was a ~sweet~ Peach player in Smash 4.... but Ive only won one match out of 10 or so. :/ (insert "hahaha you suck" comments)

I DID manage to do a T-tilt, UAir about three times in a row at 30-ish%, but honestly, I feel like Peach is now more Hit-N-Run as opposed to being a combo/mixup monster. :/

....... but I might just need more time.
I am REALLY enjoying turnips though, since their air speed seems a lot faster and they hit harder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom