• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What video game character would you want to become, if you had the chance, for one month?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link.

Seriously, I've always wanted to use things like the Hookshot, elemental arrows, etc. And there are so many monsters in the Zelda universe that I'd have one hell of an awesome time slicing up.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Pokémon Trainer {If need to be specific, Red} - Training and catching Pokémon, battling trainers and gyms and eventually facing the Elite Four. Just 1 month though, it's worth a challenge for the future Pokémon Master. ;) Although, I'd love to actually train a Riolu into a Lucario and use it in battle.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
I don't know why, but I think I'd like to be either :4peach: Peach or :4palutena: Palutena.

:4peach: - Because I'd prove to Mario and the Mushroom Kingdom that I CAN defend myself from Bowser (by using my rather large ass as a weapon, though). Also because she has the ability to float and the fact that she rules a kingdom.

:4palutena:- Because she's the goddamn Goddess of Light. And also because I would barely put any clothes on when I'm in her body for a month. I would like to be in charge of Skyworld, though.

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Captain Falcon.

Canon F-Zero champ. Lives in the future. Probably leads the most exciting life of at least any Nintendo character.

Edit: Pokemon protag does make a strong case, though. I wish I could become Grand Champion of something by being the only person in the world to have even a slightly competent grasp of how to do that thing.

Last edited:

TheCrusaderp

Smash Rookie
As many other people have said, being a Pokemon protagonist would be amazing. I think that most children wished that Pokemon would be real, and I am no exception.

Kirbymeister

Smash Cadet
NNID
hazzahbazzah
3DS FC
3823-8971-1294
tough question, I've got tons!
for starters, being an Inkling would be pretty awesome, both IRL and in-game, because, well...you're an Inkling. does it really need to be stated?
Kirby would be pretty interesting, although when you consider his small height, it'd make the simplest of things like opening a door insanely difficult.
Roy, from Fire Emblem, would be awesome as well.
Link would be cool, too. just imagine using the Hookshot, or elemental arrows, or Ocarina of Time...
and i know this one is probably cheating, but what about the main character from Skate 3? think about it: you could pull off kickflips and pop-shuv-its like they were nothing, jump off buildings and survive in the Hall of Meat, teleport using the Reset Marker function...

I've got more, but I don't really want to rant. not on my first post, at least...

Lichi

This is my war snarl
I'd be Samus Aran and demand a decent Metroid game from Nintendo. If not, I got some super missiles ready!

Top Bottom