• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Deoderant do you think the chars use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Or any type of enhancing formula!

What lotions/deoderant/creams/make ups do the characters put on right before they get ready to fight?

I personally think Captain Falcon and Snake use "Mitchum Sport", maybe even "Fresh wave" before they start to brawl! can't have stinky armpits!

What do you guys think?

Smash Ace
This is a quality thread.

EDIT: Oh, and reported. Seriously, this is not amusing to anyone. It's not only the mods who get annoyed, they just get more annoyed because they get to clean up the mess.

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
nah C. Falcon's a pimp
he'd use Tag body spray so that the ladies come crawling to him

.........this is gonna get closed soon, might as well have fun with it.....

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
This is a quality thread.

EDIT: Oh, and reported. Seriously, this is not amusing to anyone. It's not only the mods who get annoyed, they just get more annoyed because they get to clean up the mess.

Something new and original!

The horror!

Cmon. Lighten up.

edit:

yes. I decided to have a little fun on these forums for once.

I don't plan to post here much more anyway.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
As interesting as this thread is, I'm not sure it will really contribute to much discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom