• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of controller are YOU going to use in SSBB?

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
I'm going to start with the Wiimote on its side. It should be easier to pull off smashes with, and I don't see how the B button being sheild is hard to reach.

Sogeking

Smash Cadet
i'll use the gamecube control because it would be easier to map the buttons on certain buttons so you can play better

Irmão Esmagador

Smash Cadet
I'll use (and it seems like it's only me) the remote+nunchuck.
No GC controller, because I'm not used to it...Actually, I didn't play Melee.
Shake smash may be helpful for me, I'm starting.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Mos probably the GC controller since I really got used to it and it's Sakurai Aproved!

maybe once in a while I'll try other options

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Probably will use Gamecube controller. But I will try out the sideways Wiimote. If I like it I will stick with it. Cuase the GC controll wire is pretty short and the way the Wii is built. Mine is on its stand and the wires will be shorter.. Tripping over wires was a classic thing in my house.. Don't want it happening no more..

-Onyx

Zeren

Smash Rookie
Most likely the Gamecube controller. I'm just so used to playing smash with it, and it has rumble! Not like the classic controller.

But I am planing to use the Wii+Nunchuck combo when I use C. Falcon, just so I can reenact the Falcon PUNCH! when I use that attack. :laugh:

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
The gamecube controller. Goodness I can't imagine using the Wii-mote in Brawl AT ALL.

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
People are too quick to denounce the Wiimote on its own. What minuses does it have? The only one I can see is - being grab, an if you so desire, move it to A. Simple. As for the rest, I have no trouble pressing B (However, that could be the way I hold it. I push B with the knuckle of my middle finger). 1+2 for a smash attack is more reliable than the smashes with other controllers.

Top Bottom