• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What to do out of Dsmash,Dsmash,Grab

Veng

Smash Ace
So I need to help my comboes with ZSS.

Yea who doesnt know Dsmash,Dsmash grab.... Except I was curious, so since her Fsmash blows, Dsmash,Dsmash Forward b? would that work?

Also what are some co mbos that can be set up ( or strings... ) out of a grab, like what grabs.

Hmmm so who are the best ZSS's? i wanna watch some videos

smaci92

Smash Lord
dsmash-dsmash-forward b: works at lower percents.
dsmash-dsmash-bair/uair/fair: kills at higher percents...

I'll finish later...I gotta go somewhere...sorry

James Sparrow

Smash Master
If they're at killing range, dsmash once to forward b allows you to get a for sure sweet spotted forward b. you probably have to hop backwards and side b right after the dsmash hits. If you're fighting heavy characters, dsmash-dsmash-upb is a wonderful way to keep them in your control. If they are good they will tech the up b as they are pulled back to you, but this can still lead to tech chases. If they miss the tech, you can dsmash them again. Against light characters it's harder for you to pull them back down with the up b, so usually i just grab and throw them or upsmash for some good damage. Against anyone, if you land a dsmash near the edge, you can flip jump spikethem.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Best ZSS these days is Snakeee. Other ZSS mains to watch are Dazwa, Sparrow and DeliciousCake.

Valour

Smash Rookie
Double dsmash-bair works pretty well, especially if your opponent is at a high damage, and double dsmashing into an upsmash is a great way to rack up damage.

Down grabbing then performing an aerial move like up air is a good way to set up an aerial string.

Top Bottom