• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What to do between matches

Diltune

Smash Cadet
We all come to the point where the tournament starts, and all the set-ups are being used. You play you're first set or whatever, but it's taking a while to get to your next set to play, and my question is...

What do you guys do between matches during the tournament?

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
Bad habit but I go out and smoke (cigarettes) while I wait for my next set. Not suggesting that anyone starts smoking but maybe go outside and get some fresh air.

Last edited:

Zepy

Smash Rookie
I either talk match-ups with people. Or meeting the people i talk to online in person.

SinusStudios

Banned via Warnings
Check who you'll play against next (or check which players gotta play a set and the loser/winner has to play against you) and simply watch that set and observe strengths and weaknesses.
It's perfectly legal as long as you don't try to tilt your opponent in any way =D

Top Bottom