• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What to do against Fox/Falco

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
When I play against the computer AI, they really love tapping A over and over (but not going into the full kicking combo thing). What ends up happening is Mario just gets tapped over and over and can't get away. Before I know it, I have a massive damage count on me.

The only way I've thought of to counter this is to duck to cancel out as much of Mario's reaction as possible and tap c-stick down over and over until I finally nail them with it. Trouble is, this move doesn't work a lot of the time and even when it does it often won't get me in the clear enough to get away (especially when I play 2v1).

Does anyone have any other techniques for escaping that combo?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
you idiot!!! you play against lvl 9 CPUs!!! they do lots of jab combos so i know

PLAY WITH FRIGGIN HUMAN BEINGS OR WITH LVL1 CPUS at least they are quiet and dont move like ******* and destroy your mindgames untill you play like a ****ing moron

EDIT : sry for freakin out LOL xD but play against real smasher to improve, watch vids of pros, and to improve your techskill and combos play against lvl1 cpus

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I ran into the same problem awhile ago. Just DI away from them, nothing spectacular.

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
you idiot!!! you play against lvl 9 CPUs!!! they do lots of jab combos so i know

PLAY WITH FRIGGIN HUMAN BEINGS OR WITH LVL1 CPUS at least they are quiet and dont move like ******* and destroy your mindgames untill you play like a ****ing moron

EDIT : sry for freakin out LOL xD but play against real smasher to improve, watch vids of pros, and to improve your techskill and combos play against lvl1 cpus
Why would I play against computers unless I had to?

Jackal.

iMichael

Smash Lord
JC and then do chaingrabs. If he hasn't banned Yoshi's Story then I would go there, because that's a good Mario stage(very easy to do combos). Try avoiding shine spikes by walljumping -> UpB(seriously that sh*t is gangsta. I told Eggz it was good for mindgames and he laughed lol...later on he said he knew what I was talking about, but still. ). I'm not going to say anything about mindgames because people tend to not know what it is.

Top Bottom