• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What to do against a Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I don't know what to do agaInst this savage. He just zips in and out with safety. Is there anything that works against him? I play Mario and Shulk, if you can give me any tips against him with those characters.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Inb4gitgud.

I don't know, why don't you try asking in the respective character boards, or perhaps the FAQ thread?

This really didn't need to be its own thread.

robok

Smash Rookie
This is my first post. Mario's fireball stops Sonic when he's spinning at you. Yay.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Dtilt, jab, etc.

But really, what Kinzer said. Better off asking here or in the respective character board.

Fundamentally, you should learn how Sonic works overall besides just asking for magical character specific answers to beat Sonic. Most of the frustration comes from not knowing how Sonic is able to not commit to approaches, but if you can get a better understanding of them, you'll realize his approaches are easily stuffed and the strongest tools he has is when he's not actually approaching you.

Read up on our stickies.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom