• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What they don't want you to know!!!! [Ooh naughty]

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Okay, Now that lucifer has descended, Im suppose it's time I compromised the permanence of this message.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Schizophrenia is not a disease. It's a natural state of being called groupthink. Schizophrenics are really just VERY unfortunate people.

Telepathy is real. Get used to it.

Now, we'll see how many this reaches...Or they'll see how many anyway.

Dime

Smash Journeyman
I like the matrix. load me up a stack of cash and a new g/f for each day of the week and i'll be set to stay in the matrix forever!
LoL

cF=)

Smash Lord
Just tell what to do then!

If BETA's the question, could you give out an answer to life?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
okay. You guys are stupid.

But so am I so who gives a rat's ***

Just remember two words, all you who aspire to transcend the Matrix.

Sphincter. And Droid.

orintemple

Smash Lord
So there are a few things wrong with this whole thread.

1. You don't know how to spell Henry David Thoreau's name. If you were talking about the writer anyway.

2. I do not believe it is 1984 so therefore I could not have been forced to believe that since I don't.

3. I am an Athiest. I do not believe in God, so none of this has any merit to me considering it talks a lot about God and the Bible.

4. I would agree that you are better off commiting suicide. Please do so.

Also, I wouldn't tell this to anyone because you will be locked up in a mental hospital for sure if you keep this **** up.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
orintemple, that was the least constructive post I've ever read. Really. You should never tell anyone to commit suicide. And perhaps it never occurred to you that he was spelling HDT's name phonetically, for effect?

Also, I fail to see how
"none of this has any merit to [you] considering it talks a lot about God and the Bible" (orintemple 2008, 12) just because you're an atheist. The Declaration of Independence begins with
Declaration of Independence said:
When in the course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation.
So does the mention of God mean that it doesn't have any merit to you? I see that your location is Chicago, Illinois, so it probably should have some merit to you.

But with all that said, this thread makes absolutely no sense, and resting fox is just rambling nonsense. It reminds me of the songs "Raleigh Soliloquy Part 1, 2, and 3" by Sublime. You might want to seek out some help there, Resting Fox.

orintemple

Smash Lord
orintemple, that was the least constructive post I've ever read. Really. You should never tell anyone to commit suicide. And perhaps it never occurred to you that he was spelling HDT's name phonetically, for effect?

Also, I fail to see how
"none of this has any merit to [you] considering it talks a lot about God and the Bible" (orintemple 2008, 12) just because you're an atheist. The Declaration of Independence begins with

So does the mention of God mean that it doesn't have any merit to you? I see that your location is Chicago, Illinois, so it probably should have some merit to you.

But with all that said, this thread makes absolutely no sense, and resting fox is just rambling nonsense. It reminds me of the songs "Raleigh Soliloquy Part 1, 2, and 3" by Sublime. You might want to seek out some help there, Resting Fox.
At least the Declaration of Independence doesn't base its entirety on the existence of God. Without God in this monologue it would fall apart and make even less sense than it does. And I am pretty sure the least constructive post you have ever read, is the OP's post, not mine. He is either writing a monologue that we are supposed to judge without knowing what it really is, is actually ****ing insane, or is a troll trying to make a big hub-bub by posting this random ****.

If he is writing Thoreau's name phonetically for effect than this would be a story, or something meant as fiction, or for fun. This is clearly not fun. It makes no sense that he would do that other than being insane. And he also said he is Schizophrenic, if that is true this whole thing doesn't mean **** because not even HE knows where his head is.

Also, don't talk back to me you piece of ****. I am not usually an elitist ******* but you deserve my utmost contempt apparently.

By the way OP, if this is a monologue or something, it is actually quite interesting. You really do come off as crazy very well. Good Luck with your writing career in that case.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
This belongs in the Debate Hall.

Anyway, Wall of Text, inconsistency, and irrelevant and personal posts. *Finger of shame.*

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
^Agreed. This most certainly does not belong in the debate hall. There is nothing to debate about.

I'll admit my last post could be construed as inflammatory, and I was expecting a reaction on your part, but you kind of surprised me with the severity of said reaction. But I'm mostly just curious as to what exactly prompted you to hold me in your "utmost contempt."

Let me start explaining myself by saying that I think it is never appropriate to encourage someone to commit suicide, even on an internet forum about a video game. I've lost a couple of friends to suicide, and I would never wish it upon anyone else. That's most of the reason I posted in response to you. I only added the part about God because I feel it is impossible to ignore the kind of influence that that specific idea exerts upon all of humanity. I would consider myself to be atheist, but I feel it is being ignorant to believe that anything based upon the existence of God has nothing to do with oneself. The thing is, a whole lot of the world believes in a god of some sort (whether it be the Abrahamic one or not), and this pervades all spheres of human existence, regardless of whether this god (or gods) exist. I would posit that they do exist precisely because people believe in them, even if their existence is confined to and predicated upon the socially constructed reality of various cultures across time. And ignorance of this elemental fact of the human condition is very dangerous indeed. I hope you can agree with me on that front, or at least see where I'm coming from. I tried to use the Declaration of Independence as an example of the influence exerted by this idea of a god or gods, but perhaps I did a poor job explaining my reasoning correctly.

Anyway, I hope that it wasn't wildly inappropriate to post this in this thread.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
are you crazy or something. it must have taken you a really long time to write that. the matrix really. the last good matrix movie was the first one and your still brainwashed by it. wowzers. i really like the scene with the majilion guys in the room and they had maad guns and just killed everyone doin some crazy ****.

orintemple

Smash Lord
^Agreed. This most certainly does not belong in the debate hall. There is nothing to debate about.

I'll admit my last post could be construed as inflammatory, and I was expecting a reaction on your part, but you kind of surprised me with the severity of said reaction. But I'm mostly just curious as to what exactly prompted you to hold me in your "utmost contempt."

Let me start explaining myself by saying that I think it is never appropriate to encourage someone to commit suicide, even on an internet forum about a video game. I've lost a couple of friends to suicide, and I would never wish it upon anyone else. That's most of the reason I posted in response to you. I only added the part about God because I feel it is impossible to ignore the kind of influence that that specific idea exerts upon all of humanity. I would consider myself to be atheist, but I feel it is being ignorant to believe that anything based upon the existence of God has nothing to do with oneself. The thing is, a whole lot of the world believes in a god of some sort (whether it be the Abrahamic one or not), and this pervades all spheres of human existence, regardless of whether this god (or gods) exist. I would posit that they do exist precisely because people believe in them, even if their existence is confined to and predicated upon the socially constructed reality of various cultures across time. And ignorance of this elemental fact of the human condition is very dangerous indeed. I hope you can agree with me on that front, or at least see where I'm coming from. I tried to use the Declaration of Independence as an example of the influence exerted by this idea of a god or gods, but perhaps I did a poor job explaining my reasoning correctly.

Anyway, I hope that it wasn't wildly inappropriate to post this in this thread.
Ok seriously, I agree I went a little far when I said that. You are right that it was an *** move. I still don't get this person, but I can understand your feelings. You responded surprisingly maturely to my angry, hateful post and I must give you due credit for that. It is not often you see that kind of maturity around this place. You seem like an intelligent person, and I do not want to fight with someone who actually seems like a good member of this community.

In the news of religion, I am just very bitter when it comes to that subject, so I am sure I came off that way.

I would not worry too much about being inappropriate with your post as this thread is meaningless anyway, might as well make good with each other here instead of holding a grudge against someone over the internet whom I will probably never meet and seems pretty cool on top of it.

I can not apologize for my beliefs but I can apologize for offending you, so I will leave it at that.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
By the way, it's "Thor-O" It was spelled phonetically in a work we had to read about the pronunciation of his name.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
CK said:
By the way, it's "Thor-O" It was spelled phonetically in a work we had to read about the pronunciation of his name.
Thor'-o with the emphasis on the first syllable, right? I seem to remember reading that at some point too. It's not how most people pronounce it, like Tho-ro'. ¿Or am I completely wet on that one?

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I love resting_fox.
Jordan? I always Thought Wikipedia might have been Jordan's thing. It WAS his ingenious idea after all. I bet you hate me now, huh? Ultimate Betrayal.

Let's have a seperate internet with ONLY facts and useful information.

Problem is, Facts are not always truth, Facts are the hard rolls of paper that the tyrranical hand of the Party slaps down for you to digest.

[P.S. Bump]

Top Bottom