• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What The...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shieldkrusher

Smash Cadet
Okay, a friend and I were playing some Vs. Melee the other day and after one of the matches it said: "You've Encountered Mew For The First Time!" Which I don't understand considering I've already unlocked MewTwo ages ago, and after it popped-up nothing happened:confused: I tried checking in the trophies section; nothing. Anyone know what this means???:confused:

Andromeda

Smash Lord
Uh... It means that you throwed and opened a Pokéball that contained Mew for the first time. It doesn't have anything with Mewtwo to do.

Shieldkrusher

Smash Cadet
*Shrug* I should of known, 'cause that was the first time we ever used items in a Vs. Match.

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, the littlething just appears and flies away.

Togepi is sweet. He/she likes to set the mood and turns the lights off. It's quite exciting.

skip430

Smash Cadet
I thought that if you popped mew bubble you got a trophy. Is this incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom