• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What the hell is with this character

Finferno00

Smash Rookie
NNID
Finferno00
Ok first off I'm not a fan of dedede. I think he's op. Your job is to tell me how's he's not.
Why he's op:
1. One of the best recoveries
2. Heavy as sh##
3. Strongest f smash
4. OP Nair
5. Most knockback heavy projectile with a disjointed hitbox
6. All moves not laggy or gives to much shield knock back
7. Has an SD move

Shortcomings:
1. Not fast
2. Big hurtbox.
3. No approach options. (But who needs that when you can spam gordos!)

I play ROB, Lucas, and ZSS. He's just stupid though when not dealing with a character with projectiles. So what can I abuse because the people on for glory are pissing me off.

Not trying to be rude in this thread, but I just find the character a counter to my playstyle.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
DeDeDe has quite a few approach options, imo...

But anyway, I do think that DDD is the best character in the game by far. He is X-Tier.

But you should amend your list. DDD has the most 360 degree range of any character in the game, even more than Shulk. His Fair and Bair, cover so much space that you barely need to position with DDD when he's in the air. His Uair is pretty much the equivalent of Super Armour because of how much space is between your hurt box and the hammer's hitbox.

When trying to pick up other characters like Kirby, I always wondered what's the point of having to do all these smash attacks when with DDD I can do the same thing but better with my tilt attacks.

Anyway, the reason he's not OP and is balanced is because of his slow speed, and you're just not taking advantage of his ending lag...I guess?

ROB is an annoying match up for DDD because of that gyro, but in my experience, I've never met a ROB who could deal with my DDD.

I also specifically switch to DDD when fighting ZSS because the match up is that good.

About Lucas...Defensive Ness's are a problem for my DDD and the way Lucas' PK fire is doesn't help one bit.

So how to play against a DDD? Because DDD's so heavy he has a lot of hitstun from each of your moves, so you need to combo him into high percents. You can spot dodge his side tilt completely, and just try not to play predictably. DDD gains the most from being able to read your moves more than any other character. And unfortunately, ROB, Lucas and ZSS just don't have the speed like Falcon

When DDD is at high percents you need to play more defensively, because A) DDD will survive your attacks, and B) you can't combo him anymore. You're essentially spacing for me when you hit me.

DDD also has a better edgeguard game than VIllager, so don't get caught hanging on the ledge for too long.

Last edited:

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
:facepalm:

I'm not very familiar with this character but....

A. Not that good of a recovery when you have the worst air speed in the game and sink like a stone.
B. Weight helps but he is heavy because he is expected to take a lot of hits due to his slow speed and large size.
C. Forward Smash is incredibly slow and has significant end lag. You need to make a good read to use this move efficiently. The range on this move is nice so it might have some uses at the ledge. Can someone correct me on this?
D. It's his fastest aerial, but it's not OP. I don't think it's particularly safe either so you can shield and punish. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
E. His projectile can be reflected by a lot of things, normals included. You have to be careful when you throw out your own projectile.
F. Majority of his moves are laggy.
G. And? Having an SD doesn't make you OP.

Last edited:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
:facepalm:

I'm not very familiar with this character but....

A. Not that good of a recovery when you have the worst air speed in the game and sink like a rock.
B. Weight helps but he is heavy because he is expected to take a lot of hits due to his slow speed and large size.
C. Forward Smash is incredibly slow and has significant end lag. You need to make a good read to use this move efficiently. The range on this move is nice so it might have some uses at the ledge. Can someone correct me on this?
D. It's his fastest aerial, but it's not OP. I don't think it's particularly safe either so you can shield and punish. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
E. His projectile can be reflected by a lot of things, normals included. You have to be careful when you throw out your own projectile.
F. Majority of his moves are laggy.
G. And? Having an SD doesn't make you OP.
A. His recovery is one of the best imo, since it comes up very fast. DDD actually doesn't have the worst airspeed, I think. I watched a video about Smash "air-mobility tier list" but I don't remember where DDD ranked.

However, his recovery has little deviation, and you should be able to stage spike him.

C. Forward Smash is incredibly slow but it has a huge range starting from behind and above DDD, able to catch any fighter that tries to approach you airborne. Air dodging this won't help if you are already in range.

D. Nair isn't OP, it's just super useful because it takes up so much space and it's hitbox lasts for a long time.

You can punish it easily if a DDD carelessly nairs you from above with a shield grab, but DDD wants you to think that's what he's doing so he can command grab you with B-reverse Inhale.

E. His projectile is reflected easily, and the best way to beat the projectile is with other projectiles, since a good DDD player won't use Gordo carelessly.

F. Yes the majority of his moves are laggy, but each more has a different amount of lag and range, and that's what makes DDD so good. If you're just out of range of his Fair, BOOM gordo. Is he coming for a Nair? Or will he fast fall and Uair? A Bair or B-reverse inhale or another gordo? You're never outside of DDD's control.

G. what is an SD?

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
You shouldn't be losing to a gordo-spamming Dedede considering the fact you can reflect it with anything that does 2%, which basically everything beside multi-hit moves. Almost all of Dedede's moves are not safe on shield including nair. Forward smash comes out on frame 42 and it should only be used for reads or gordo traps. Using it any situation will mostly like end poorly for the king. I could go on and on about his flaws but honestly all it comes down to whether or not you can stay out of his range and punish. This is easy for projectile users and fast characters such as R.O.B. and ZSS. And with everyone, shields are your bestest of friends.

I also specifically switch to DDD when fighting ZSS because the match up is that good.
No offense, but... the ZSS players you play must be pretty bad considering the fact that it's a 30:70 matchup.

DDD actually doesn't have the worst airspeed, I think. I watched a video about Smash "air-mobility tier list" but I don't remember where DDD ranked.
However, his recovery has little deviation, and you should be able to stage spike him.
Dedede has the worst airspeed and it's hard to stage spike him since he has super armor on the rise and descent, but not when he's at the apex of his jump.

G. what is an SD?
SD is self-destruct. The OP is talking about inhale and it's use as a suicide move.

Last edited:

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
A. His recovery is one of the best imo, since it comes up very fast. DDD actually doesn't have the worst airspeed, I think. I watched a video about Smash "air-mobility tier list" but I don't remember where DDD ranked.

C. Forward Smash is incredibly slow but it has a huge range starting from behind and above DDD, able to catch any fighter that tries to approach you airborne. Air dodging this won't help if you are already in range.

D. Nair isn't OP, it's just super useful because it takes up so much space and it's hitbox lasts for a long time.

You can punish it easily if a DDD carelessly nairs you from above with a shield grab, but DDD wants you to think that's what he's doing so he can command grab you with B-reverse Inhale.

E. His projectile is reflected easily, and the best way to beat the projectile is with other projectiles, since a good DDD player won't use Gordo carelessly.

F. Yes the majority of his moves are laggy, but each more has a different amount of lag and range, and that's what makes DDD so good. If you're just out of range of his Fair, BOOM gordo. Is he coming for a Nair? Or will he fast fall and Uair? A Bair or B-reverse inhale or another gordo? You're never outside of DDD's control.

G. what is an SD?
It's the worst. There's a thread on this subject somewhere. You can even see this if you equip the Leaf item and move through the air. You must have watched one of those Smash Science videos that don't always test things correctly. In that video, he is talking about diagonal movement. That doesn't test agility. It just tests how quickly you travel diagonally down.

You can grab him or hit him out of Forward Smash. Or you can wait for it to finish.

I don't know what that statement means. Having different amounts of endlag on each move doesn't make a character good. The character is just unsafe in general. He needs to play a defensive game and make reads to win. Otherwise, he gets punished.

SD = self-destruct, where you kill yourself. In the case of Dedede, using Inhale and then falling off the stage with your opponent.

Last edited:

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I don't know what that statement means. Having different amounts of endlag on each move doesn't make a character good. The character is just unsafe in general. He needs to play a defensive game and make reads to win. Otherwise, he gets punished.
Actually I meant starting lag. My bad. The thing about that is, it provides more unpredictability to DDD since you're opponent is going to naturally want to respond to your attacks by making them whiff or by air dodging. I've seen a bunch of players do an air dodge to avoid my fair only to get hit by both my hammer and gordo because they take a longer time to come out and beat their air dodge because of time.

And yea, in retrospect, DDD's air speed is pretty bad, but I don't notice it when I play him continuously.

About ZSS, I don't have a problem with her, but they must be bad, because all they do is spam their laser at me, and I lob my gordo to land on her head.

About his Up-B recovery, I was thinking of all the times I regrabbed the ledge and was therefore air-spiked. Forgot about all the times I let falcons dair me for no loss whatsoever.

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Actually I meant starting lag. My bad. The thing about that is, it provides more unpredictability to DDD since you're opponent is going to naturally want to respond to your attacks by making them whiff or by air dodging. I've seen a bunch of players do an air dodge to avoid my fair only to get hit by both my hammer and gordo because they take a longer time to come out and beat their air dodge because of time.
So you tried to get a set-up going and it worked. Ok? Still don't understand how having different starting frames on different moves makes him more unpredictable. I think what you are trying to say is that Dedede has Gordo mixups (which I do not much about, but I guess it's a valid point).

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
So you tried to get a set-up going and it worked. Ok? Still don't understand how having different starting frames on different moves makes him more unpredictable. I think what you are trying to say is that Dedede has Gordo mixups (which I do not much about, but I guess it's a valid point).
What? You think It worked just one time? And no, I am definitely attributing the unpredictability to the starting lag and not just gordo mix ups, but I don't think it the difference in starting lag would matter unless you had something like Gordo Toss and inhale in the mix also. How often do you use your side B as an approach (as Mewtwo)?

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
Didn't say that at all. I just don't understand how Dedede is more unpredictable because his moves have different startup times. That can be said for any character (and it still wouldn't make sense).

I'm more of a Doc player than a Mewtwo player. I don't use Confusion as an approach option. It's more of a mobility option than anything else to be honest. It's a bad command grab because it leaves you at frame disadvantage on hit and it's a decent reflector at best.

Eight_SixtyFour

Smash Ace
How did so many non Dedede players get here I don't understand.

Also, so many misconceptions here it's hilarious.

Just saw the topic in my alerts page so I thought I'd check it out.

I'd like to learn more about this character. Which things about Dedede have I misunderstood?

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Are people here seriously implying that Zero Suit Samus is a good match-up for Dedede?

what in the world

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Ok first off I'm not a fan of dedede. I think he's op. Your job is to tell me how's he's not.
Why he's op:
2. Heavy as sh##
3. Strongest f smash
4. OP Nair
7. Has an SD move

Shortcomings:
1. Not fast
2. Big hurtbox.

I play ROB, Lucas, and ZSS. He's just stupid though when not dealing with a character with projectiles. So what can I abuse because the people on for glory are pissing me off.

Not trying to be rude in this thread, but I just find the character a counter to my playstyle.
R.O.B is better than DDD....i have no idea what your complaining about...
I main DDD and i can tell you R.O.B is better.
DDD racks up damage hella fast but has some trouble getting the kill...
No one will ever use FSmash in a real maych you will never hit it.
Only kill moves are
Dash attack...not practical...
Back air...not practical...
Jet hammer...urr...never practical...
Up smash and down smash which are decent speed but not that strong...

Last edited:

Comorant

Smash Cadet
Did Dedede get a surprise patch or something? Because I find some of these statements kinda iffy.

1) His recovery is pretty linear overall and a lot of characters can gimp him by wasting his jumps and leaving his Up B too far from the stage. Ness, Lucas, Sheik, Mario, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, and Pikachu all come to mind.

2) He's heavy alright. Heavy enough to be a free 60% juggle string.

3) Strongest F Smash in the game doesn't matter when it's so slow that it requires a hard read to land. Are you rolling into it?

4) His Nair is decent but it's not really OP, shields slap it pretty hard.

5) Gordo is punishable as hell. Attacking it just bounces it back, and the arc is predictable. You can in many cases just spam your jab and bounce it back. It's not exactly something you can spam safely without risking it exploding in your face. It's more of a area control tool and a aid to approaching than it is a reliable projectile to spam.

6) Every move he has is incredibly laggy to the point where he needs to work off of reads/punishes or grabs to do you any real harm.

7) Inhale isn't honestly as reliable as you make it out to be. In fact just throwing out a move before it pulls you in all the way can slam it down. Seriously, the moment he starts swing with a tilt and it'll hit him before you go in his mouth. You can also shield and doge it too.

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Yeah I'm really confused by this thread as well. D3 has a ton of problems. He's my main and I love the character but I'd be lying to myself if I didn't say he's an average character at best. He's probably low mid or high low tier. He's been heavily nerfed since Brawl.

His biggest weakness is his bad frame data. Other than that he has slow movement speed, a huge hitbox that makes him combo food (maybe the largest in the game) and a lot of cooldown on some of his moves. D3 is vulnerable to camping. Gordo has little priority so it's usually only good for spacing and edgeguarding. His approach options are pretty bad.

I do know that a lot of people find D3 incredibly annoying to play against. And I feel that's mainly because you have to play against him differently than other characters. You need to play passively, force D3 to approach. D3 is best played passively so if you're approaching D3 when you don't have to you're playing the matchup wrong in my opinion. Sounds like you could just be playing the matchup incorrectly.

Original poster, of your mains ZSS has a dominate matchup against D3, she can KO very early with boost jump. Just camp with stun gun and whip and force D3 to approach and you'll do very well. Same with ROB, spam projectiles and force D3 to approach and you'll have the advantage.

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's actually not anyone's job to tell you he's not OP, since you are the one making the statement that he is OP then it is your job to tell us your reasoning.

Why he's op:
2. Heavy as sh##
3. Strongest f smash
4. OP Nair
7. Has an SD move
My understanding of "OP" is that they are "over powered" compared to the rest of the characters, therefore stand out as "the best", so there couldn't be multiple OP characters. With that said I looked at your reasons to see if I agree with them validating your conclusion that Dedede is "OP":

1. This is inclusive, "one of the best" meaning there are multiple recoveries that are arguably better.
  2. Not that he is the heaviest, but if other characters are heavier then this is all the reason to say they are better.
  3. Source?
  4. Reasoning? Without a reason why, it can just be subjectively argued ANY attack is "OP" and nothing convincing.
  5. I doubt the veracity of this statement (i.e. Peach's Bob-omb)
  6. Too subjective or arbitrary - opinion is not convincing reasoning; saying "too much" is simply opinion.
  7. Would logically conclude that Kirby, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and any other character that is arbitrarily declared using an "SD move" could be "OP".
Seems multiple characters outperform him in the ways pointed out with the exception of strongest F-Smash. At which point simply having the "strongest" F-mash in the game would be too weak of an argument to agree with (damage/knockback/strength of just one move does not an OP character make).

I'd suggest looking up some ways to change your mindset first because even if you know what you should be doing it seems from your post you may be hung up on some preconceptions that may be holding you back. Competition starts with thoughts first and technique later (then returns back to thoughts).

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
Lucario at full aura actually has the strongest forward smash at 28% uncharged. Then buster shulk if the monado connects twice and not the blue thing at 25%. And Ganondorf and Dedede tie at 24%. Bowser at 23%. Ike at 22%

I was bored.

Last edited:

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Opinion time!

Ok, so I do not believe DDD is OP, although he should DEFINITELY not be bottom tier like the community tier list says. Also, as mentioned in the original post, dedede is slow and big and fat, and this hurts him a lot more than one might think. Unless there is a gordo on the field to throw the opponent into, DDD can never effectively combo you or even prevent you from resetting the field to neutral, save for down throw combos. That way, you have many chances to seize the momentum of the game after every hit. Also, I know ROB can easily get rid of gordos with his laser or Nair, and that is probably the #1 thing you want to do before approaching DDD. If you simply dodge a gordo, we can hit you into it, you rebound back at us, and we hit you again, giving you thrice the damage that you could have taken by being hit. Always get rid of gordos! They are our traps! I don't know how Lucas or ZSS would hit them back, but basically every character has an easy consistent way to do it. Lastly, it is very true that DDD has the best survivability in the game, between his weight and recovery, so you basically just have to play the long game, which is playing defensive for most characters. Be very careful however, since DDD's punish game is great if he is near you. However, you will have time to recover if you are not next to him. I don't know if any of this helps but I felt like writing it.

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
Name one D3 player that is a huge threat to top players in the competitive scene.

No offense to you top D3 players, but it's true.

If you honestly think that D3 is over powered you're either a troll or you were born with Down syndrome.

TMJ_Jack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TMJ_Jack
You're completely right. Dedede is S Tier. He may not have great aerial mobility or a reliable projectile or good frame data or combo breakers or a kill throw or a small hurtbox or a good approach or...
Wait, what was I talking about again?

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
You're completely right. Dedede is S Tier. He may not have great aerial mobility or a reliable projectile or good frame data or combo breakers or a kill throw or a small hurtbox or a good approach or...
Wait, what was I talking about again?
Shun! Shun the nonbeliever!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I'm a believer, I just hate when these nerds go around saying Dedede is OP or cheap. I put a lot of time into making His Majesty viable when he's actually very difficult to use effectively.
Lol I was joking. Besides, who cares? They only hate you because they can't beat you. Just laugh as you take their games and their money and dtilt away.

Besides, the actually decent players know the truth. Worry about them, yeah?

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I'm a believer, I just hate when these nerds go around saying Dedede is OP or cheap. I put a lot of time into making His Majesty viable when he's actually very difficult to use effectively.
I actually think DDD is very very easy to use (except against camping foxes). And that's because he has great range on all his moves.

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
I do not think Dedede is good. I think hes one of the worse characters in the game. My dedede is excellent, but I don't know about you guys , but I know i CANT be the only one tired of struggling vs any character with a projectile or good speed.

When I go to tournament and have to face a luigi, i'm almost in tears

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I do not think Dedede is good. I think hes one of the worse characters in the game. My dedede is excellent, but I don't know about you guys , but I know i CANT be the only one tired of struggling vs any character with a projectile or good speed.

When I go to tournament and have to face a luigi, i'm almost in tears
Haha. Git Gud m8. Seriously.

If you don't see DDD's potential in such a way that you can't call him a good character, then you probably don't know how to play him, or he's just not for you. DDD can beat Luigi any day of the week on a peak in Mozambique.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Why he's op:
2. Heavy as sh##
3. Strongest f smash
4. OP Nair
7. Has an SD move

Shortcomings:
1. Not fast
2. Big hurtbox.

Lol no, he's defitenely middle tier at most.

1.Up/down recovery may be good, but NOT left/right.

2..... And big. Big enough so that characters with short range such as Kirby, can atill easily hit him.

3.But with so much startup (And ending lag) that only CPUs will die from that.

4.Good move, not OP.

5.I'll admit the Gordos are great, but a lot of his knockback attacks are laggy and have a lot of start-up

7.So? the other characters still has a chance of recovering.

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
Why he's op:
2. Heavy as sh##
3. Strongest f smash
4. OP Nair
7. Has an SD move

Shortcomings:
1. Not fast
2. Big hurtbox.

1. in terms of vertical recovery yes, but he's very vulnerable at the apex of the jump as well as on the way down. One of the most easily punishable moves in the game.

2. Simply being heavy doesn't make you over powered. If that was the case Bowser would be disgustingly strong and he is not.

3. Fsmashes FIRST hitbox comes out on frame 42, which isn't even the one you want to hit them with. The sweet spot is on an even later frame than that, it's a tool PURELY for making reads. If you get hit by Fmash from DDD means you either played badly or just got flat outplayed.

4. Yeah nair is not OP at all. Nair has ZERO range and has next to no shield knock back. It's one of his fastest moves coming out at frame 7, but it's by no means over powered.

5. I'm assuming you mean the projectile has the most knockback in the game, which there are a few other projectiles that rival in in KB, though the hitbox is odd and physics are weird, doesn't stop the rest of the players in the world from counter playing it by perfect shielding or reflecting it.

6. Nair has 22 frames of cancel lag I believe, along with every single other aerial having a boat load of cancel lag and the only aerial that auto cancels from short hop is bair. Saying that he has too much shield knock back is just massive stupidity. Go play DDD and tell me what it feels like for a luigi to grab you after you fast fall back air his non perfect shield, or what it's like when you full charge Fsmash a non perfect shield on Captain Falcon and he just dash grabs anyways.

7. Again, if SD moves made someone overpowered, Bowser would be too and he is the furthest thing from it. Swallowcide actually received a gigantic nerf from Brawl to Smash 4 because of how grab mechanics work now. Used to be that you had grab armor during the swallow animation in Brawl, making it so that even if you got hit while they were being swallowed, you still got the command grab off. This is not the case anymore in Smash 4.

I mean come on dude you play ROB and ZSS both of those are horrendous match ups for DDD. Learn to zone with your disk and abuse your screen wide laser projectile if Gordos are seriously that much of a problem for you.

Last edited:

Flawed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFlawedOne
Haha. Git Gud m8. Seriously.

If you don't see DDD's potential in such a way that you can't call him a good character, then you probably don't know how to play him, or he's just not for you. DDD can beat Luigi any day of the week on a peak in Mozambique.
Lol, must not be playing the same character, or you have awful luigis/shieks/villagers/etc to fight against. The character is flawed , in design, but whatever

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Lol, must not be playing the same character, or you have awful luigis/shieks/villagers/etc to fight against. The character is flawed , in design, but whatever
Look, I understand your desire that the King needs some buffs. I'm right there with you. He's my main, and one of my favorite video game characters. I want him to succeed. But when hope for buffs turns to complaining, blaming your subpar playing on bad MUs, and mocking the character, it gets a little obnoxious. If I'm wrong please let me know, but from what it says on your user card, you've mained Falco in Melee, DDD in Brawl, Lucas in PM, and Pikachu in 4, alongside DDD. These are all very good if not top-tier characters. You may not be used to having the disadvantage most of the time. Welcome to the other side of the tier list pal.

Either, accept it as an added challenge to the game and learn more about the character. It ain't hard, the DDDs on these boards know a lot, and they can help you. Oooooooor move on to an easier character.

Last edited:

TMJ_Jack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TMJ_Jack
Git gud or git out. :4dedede:
I'm with Jimmy. His Majesty ain't no Sheik, but in the right hands, he can be totally viable. It takes a very thorough understanding of Dedede's moveset. We can't be throwing out >9000 fairs like a Sheik or fireballs like a Luigi. Not one of our moves is universal. (You could argue the Gordo Throw, but any good Dedede player wouldn't take you serious.) Every move in Dedede's set has a situation where it shines. (Yes, even the Jet Hammer.) Take advantage of every tool His Majesty offers, and you will go far.

Last edited:

Texfone

Smash Cadet
NNID
Texfone
The only way Dedede is really OP is if you stood there and let him F smash / Jet Hammer you the whole match, otherwise, it's tough to connect hits due to his slowness and large hitbox.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
The only way Dedede is really OP is if you stood there and let him F smash / Jet Hammer you the whole match, otherwise, it's tough to connect hits due to his slowness and large hitbox.
But Dedede's sheer awe-inspiring presence causes other players to hesitate in wonder as he charges his F-smash right in front of them. It's just not fair to them!

TMJ_Jack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TMJ_Jack
But Dedede's sheer awe-inspiring presence causes other players to hesitate in wonder as he charges his F-smash right in front of them. It's just not fair to them!
Wrong. There's no awe-inspiring presence that's winning the match. It's actually my kewl hax. In fact, I haxed the creator of this thread so that it's impossible for him to defeat Dedede. The truth is not only is Dedede OP, but every Dedede player is a cheater. We're all just a bunch of try-hard cheaters that will do anything to win. :4dedede:

Top Bottom