• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What the heck just happened!?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Last night I was playing FFA with two of my friends, and I was using Ness. We were all goofing off so I was spamming PK Thunder. I sent it at my friend playing Captain Falcon who accidentally powershielded it (or I think he did) sending it right back at me. Instead of just hitting me as I expected it would, it made me perform PKT2 and thus sent me off the stage and to my death.

Does that normally happen when someone powershields PKT? And after they powershield it do I still have control of it or not? And if not, why would it make me perform PKT2? If another Ness uses PKT (basically someone having 'posession' of PKT other than the other Ness) and sends it at another Ness, that Ness does not perform PKT. So why would it happen in this case where the Falcon had 'posession' of the PKT having powershielded it?

I'm really confused.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
You can't control the thunder after it's reflected, I'm sure of that.

I tried testing this before on my own, for fun, just to see if I could control it, never thought it'd do the missile. Weird.

Top Bottom