• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stages/characters do you want as DLC?

Spirst

I'd love a Paper Mario stage based on the original game. I actually don't care for the stage on the 3DS, mostly due to the Bowser's Castle part. I really hope the series will get more representation in the Wii U. That said, I fully support Paper Mario as a DLC character too.
The fact they used the S.S. Flavion and Bowser's Castle for TTYD and 64 (the latter being a very awkward transformation and the former being a generic boat level) is such a missed opportunity. TTYD could've had stuff like Boggly Woods, Twilight Town, Palace of Shadow (with dry bones hazards), or actual Rogueport. I'll be fairly disappointed if the series doesn't get any other representation as I've always found it to be one of the best. Would also support Paper Mario as a DLC character.

darkchip1

Smash Rookie
NNID
darkchip1
Megaman.EXE, with a star force skin
He'd be pretty different from the current Megaman. Probably work on a battle chip system, cycling through stuff with B like Shulk or something.

FKA Donnie

Smash Rookie
Characters:
Chibi Robo!
Ivysaur & Squirtle
A creative second Sonic rep
(Random) I've always wanted Dry Bones as a Yoshi clone with a bonemerang and something like Jiggly's down-B with his bones falling apart (like when you step on him in Mario games). Lol but this is just me dreaming.

Stages:
Pokemon Snap
An underwater stage
A Metroid stage that isn't terrible to play on (something from Prime 3?)

Los4Muros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Los4Muros
3DS FC
2852-9328-5396
i'd like more alternative costumes. You know, like real suits for Samus instead of just the colors. Toon Link with the Spirit tracks suit. Skyward Link, Skyward Zelda. Lucina with the mask :D

Characters? Well Ridley is still an option, Dark Samus. Zoroark. But these are already assists and with Mewtwo as a Pokémon, I don't think they'll add more.

VibraKnife

Smash Rookie
Mii Sorcerer; I really think that the Mii Fighter could have done with a class that's a mix of defensive and area-of-effect moves. It's also the only other Mii class I could think of.
I like the concept of the Mii Fighter getting a DLC character version. It's something I'd never thought about, and never heard about, but it frees up more slots for characters, since the 3DS seems to only be able to hold 4 more characters for its roster.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Characters:
Isaac: The guy is cool and he has Synergy. Perfect for Smash. If he does get in they better not make him anoher damn sword user.
Krystal: Not a furry or anything, she deserves it. StarFox got hit in the groin in this game, so yeah Krystal would be cool. It's obvious they axed Wolf inmediately so I won't try. But if they make Krystal another fastfalling blaster wielding speed side b fire up b reflector wielding character I'm going to Japan to kill those fools who though it was a good idea.
K Rool: this game gives an entire disrespect to all heavy weights by not having a single heavyweight newcomer. Plus, K Rool has a lot of options for a moveset.
Mewtwo is in.
Ice Climber: That right Ice Climber, being a Olimar-Alph dinamic with Popo and Nana, a single climber with no stupid gimmicks, good moveset and no chaingrabs. Done.
And yes, I don't support Squirtle, Ivysaur, Roy, Wolf, or Lucas. They were surely ditched inmediately. Neutral towards Bandana Dee and Impa.

Stages:
Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland64, Hyrule Castle64, Saffron City, Pokemon Stadium Melee, Pokefloats, Fourside, Yoshi's Island Melee, and Meta Krystal64(even though is what not playable and P:M did it already).

Ohzma

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4983-5448-8974
Characters that could be dlc that I'd like to see: Isaac, a Metroid villain, a Fire Emblem villain, a Starfox villain (wolf would be the likely choice if it were to happen) or Krystal, or an Earthbound character.

Characters that will never be dlc but I'd like: Zero/Megaman X/Bass, Lloyd/Kratos from the tales series, Magnus/Destin Faroda from ogre battle 64 or Ozma glacius from luct psp, Setzer/Celes from FFVI, or Dunban/Fiora from Xenoblade.

Last edited:

Luis1234554321

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Luis-Dui
3DS FC
0259-0603-2596
I want to see Great Bay from Melee in the 3DS version :)

Top Bottom