• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should SSB4 be named?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
This belongs in the SSB4 section of the forum
But since that doesn't exist
Neither should this thread

End topic

Yaya

Smash Champion
Brawl isn't even out in America and people are already discussing SSB4?

It should be Super Smash Bros. Rumble though.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Brawl isn't even out in America yet, and you're already thinking of the next in the series?

Shows how might you're excited fro Brawl. NONE.

D

Deleted member

SUPER SMASH BROS.

ANNIHILATION

DUN DUN DUN
It would feature Megaman and Ridley.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Anime

Kick out all gimpy nintendo chars add in super cool anime chars and mechas. SS3 Goku vs gear 2 Luffy VS Evangelion 01 VS 4tail Naruto :D.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Anime

Kick out all gimpy nintendo chars add in super cool anime chars and mechas. SS3 Goku vs gear 2 Luffy VS Evangelion 01 VS 4tail Naruto . *drools*

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. Anime

Kick out all gimpy nintendo chars add in super cool anime chars and mechas. SS3 Goku vs gear 2 Luffy VS Evangelion 01 VS 4tail Naruto :D.
Take Naruto out and it'll be better although I'd just save that for Jump Superstars even though it only crossovers Shonen Jump characters.

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
I had another idea long ago it was "SSB: Fire Emblem"
All characters from the entire series. *knocked out on floor*

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Take Naruto out and it'll be better although I'd just save that for Jump Superstars even though it only crossovers Shonen Jump characters.
I do love jump super/ultimate stars , it's just that like you said they only include shonen...which instantly excluded the god in your avatar and his wolfness for example...and many many others. Plus I'd love it to be on a console instead of a handheld...the screen of a DS is ok but it's nothing compared to my 56" plasma :p.

And i don't dislike naruto...the dub does suck but the JP anime and esp the manga rock.

(and yeah , i'm being serious to whoever's wondering...)

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I do love jump super/ultimate stars , it's just that like you said they only include shonen...which instantly excluded the god in your avatar and his wolfness for example...and many many others. Plus I'd love it to be on a console instead of a handheld...the screen of a DS is ok but it's nothing compared to my 56" plasma :p.

And i don't dislike naruto...the dub does suck but the JP anime and esp the manga rock.
Yeah I guess Guts would be pretty cool to see in a fighting game, probably the only acceptable manga character I could tolerate if he was chosen in Smash since he's so awesome.

The Naruto dub doesn't suck, the English is top on with the original and just makes you realize how bad Naruto is as you can finally understand it in fluent English. One Piece is great though and so is EVA. Only bits and part of Dragon Ball are even though it gets utter garbage after the Freeza arc.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I guess Guts would be pretty cool to see in a fighting game, probably the only acceptable manga character I could tolerate if he was chosen in Smash since he's so awesome.

The Naruto dub doesn't suck, the English is top on with the original and just makes you realize how bad Naruto is as you can finally understand it in fluent English. One Piece is great though and so is EVA. Only bits and part of Dragon Ball are even though it gets utter garbage after the Freeza arc.
Not true , i know Japanese and i love the JP version but i hate the English version. if you dislike the dub it's cause it's a dub. They really ruined a lot of parts...i don't wanna get deep into it but suffice it to say all chars sound plain wrong compared to their JP voices...it even changed their personality for the worse.

And one piece is even worse in english , 4kids ***** it with a wine bottle XD.

In general all anime i watch are only in japanese....dubs always ruin it.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord

You're CRAZY. One Piece is awful.

The 4kids version and the japanese version.

The only good thing about One Piece is the kickass theme song in the 4kids version.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Not true , i know Japanese and i love the JP version but i hate the English version. if you dislike the dub it's cause it's a dub. They really ruined a lot of parts...i don't wanna get deep into it but suffice it to say all chars sound plain wrong compared to their JP voices...it even changed their personality for the worse.

And one piece is even worse in english , 4kids ***** it with a wine bottle XD.
FUNi has the rights to dub One Piece now and has been dubbing One Piece for a while. : |
In general all anime i watch are only in japanese....dubs always ruin it.
Stop being a weaboo. I've read more manga, watched more anime or any cartoon with a good VA and know exactly what fitting VAs are unlike you, don't even try it.
You're CRAZY. One Piece is awful.

The 4kids version and the japanese version.

The only good thing about One Piece is the kickass theme song in the 4kids version.
The 4kids theme song sucked hard, it didn't even fit the **** theme of the show.

And why does One Piece suck? Have you even seen it? Really, everyone who hasn't seen it said it sucked even with me. If you think it sucks after seeing it and it's group it among a piece of garbage like Naruto or Bleach, you have no appreciation of good storytelling, characterization, and a good adventure story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom