• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Should Mario's Final Smash be?

OwL

Smash Cadet
I'm not a Mario user, but I think his Final Smash move is not very unique.

He's Nintendo's super star and his final move is just throwing a bunch of flames?

The Mario's universe is quite extense, I think Mario could have done better than that.

Any fresh ideas? I dunno, wear a Flying Cap and fly all over the place? Ask the assistance of the Stars?

Come up with cool ideas, people! :)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I always thought that Mario's hammer bros and Racoon suit were under used. But you're right, he has a whole plethora of moves from all of his games only rivaled by friggin megaman. Even though I like his FinalSmash now, they could've done something more epic.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
It should be he puts on his cape and just flys above the level for the entire match and then right before you get bored his crashes down and takes 50 stock away

Top Bottom