• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should I do in the IC vs Spacies matchups

TrashWizard

Smash Cadet
NNID
n1nj4t2
I am having alot of trouble with the spacie matcups with ICs, I always find myself outsped by them, I try to use jab to interrupt some of their movements and get grabs from it however I am unsure on how to approach the matchup otherwise

MCMike

Smash Rookie
Some tips for falco:
A lot of falco mains are predictable when they are going to d-air --> Intercept with u-air
When he is laser spaming you can WD FowardSmash in order to popo get the lasers and nana dont
Also dash attack is good in this MU (especialy catching when they are going to jump)
u-tilt when falco is above you and is obvius that he is going to do a dair
Dont stay too much in shield

Some tips for Fox
Fox can fight you in three different ways: 1) running shine 2) SHHFL 3) Full hops
1) you can beat running shine with a jab to intercept or a pivot f-smash (even a raw f-smash if you time it)
2) you can beat SHHFL with dash dance grab, u-tilt or Auto-Cancel u-air. You can space their d-air and Auto-Cancel bair
3) Dash dance grab, u-air

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Top Bottom