• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should I be practicing to get results off of platforms?

OrientalAmazing

Smash Cadet
For some background, I am a Project M player who recently started getting into melee. It wasn't hard for me to get to the intermediate level in falco play since I played him a bunch in Project M and not only he but the melee environment felt very welcoming since it's so similar to PM.

Anyways the point is, I know that falco can do some very good things with the usage of platforms and I just wanted to know what skills I should be training other than wavelanding and or doing it out of shine?

C-SAF

Smash Journeyman
Not to sound rude, but its useless to answer this with absolutely no context of what you are looking for. Are u just asking about techskill? Or how are plats useful to falco? Are you wondering about a specific matchup?

Learning to waveland around plats and shine to waveland is the most important. Shield dropping is a universal tech. Laser trials by hell are included as a pinned post, these are all easily searchable though. There isn't much else to say unless you have a specific question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom