• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What region are disrespectful players mostly from?

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
So here's something to talk about. So for anyone reading this i'd like you to look at their profile the next time you meet a disrespectful player and post their region. I dont care about tags, names, nnid etc. Just their region please. Feel free to explain how they were disrespectful or what character they played and/or what tactics they used. I've met a lot of disrespectful players from mexico personally.

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
This is a VERY loaded question. Trying to determine a disrespectful region's players especially if there's a language barrier (a lot of Mexican people speak and write in spanish for example) make that difficult to determine. I find Mexican players taunt a lot though....

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Texas, mostly.

relax i'm kidding

Southwest USA, South America, and Mexico are all close. Mexico seems more likely to ditto you after winning one match and disrespecting you with your own character.

The nicest are from Canada.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
interesting.
This is a VERY loaded question. Trying to determine a disrespectful region's players especially if there's a language barrier (a lot of Mexican people speak and write in spanish for example) make that difficult to determine. I find Mexican players taunt a lot though....
I understand its not the best topic to start but hey i wont allow it to degrade to trash talking on certain peoples so rest assured

ItsASquid

Smash Apprentice
Fellow people from the UK are nice enough as are German and Japanese players.

I really don't like saying this but Spanish and American players are the rudest. Having said that, is it me or are Spanish players exceptionally good?

KirbCider

Smash Ace
It's hard for me to say as I normally don't pay attention to that little detail, but from what I can remember it's California usually.

Algodonzo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Algodonzo
While my paisanos do love their taunts, I'll have to admit I've only been called nasty things by US players.

Top Bottom