• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament What Rank are you currently?

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I made it to D5 yesterday, and I believe I'm just under halfway to D4.

I noticed that I'm struggling with the Mewtwo, Shadow Mewtwo, and Suicune matchups. I'm really going to spend some time in the lab over the next few days so I won't be quite as lost against them.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'm at C5. Been that way for a while, since I'm struggling to just maintain that, let alone go any higher :(

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I'm in C5, and I'm about to have a rank up match for C4. I'm noticing that the C rank players generally play much safer than the D rank and E rank players, so I really had to adapt my playstyle to find any success.

Edit: Just made it to C4. One of my opponents during those matches rage quit right when I was about to win because she would have ranked down if she lost, so I had to play an extra game during that.

Last edited:

Plain Yogurt

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm really bummed that players aren't doing meaty attacks on my wake up anymore so no more free overheats. Gonna have to resist my usual habits if I want to get anywhere.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I'm in C5, and I'm about to have a rank up match for C4. I'm noticing that the C rank players generally play much safer than the D rank and E rank players, so I really had to adapt my playstyle to find any success.

Edit: Just made it to C4. One of my opponents during those matches rage quit right when I was about to win because she would have ranked down if she lost, so I had to play an extra game during that.
Joke's on her/him, disconnecting still counts as a loss, ergo she/he still gets ranked down.

Anyways, I'm currently at B2 playing mainly Sceptile and Machamp.

Nah

Smash Champion
I made it to B5 today

How the **** did that happen

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Still a C5. I returned to friendly matches to train more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom