• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Puff can do from the ledge?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
I found from friendlies that my ledge game sucks. I never do the "tournament winner" but I do make an effort to try and mixup my ledge options. However, I still get punished and die. Not to mention that when doing a jumping turn-around bair with varying spacing I get shine spiked by Fox. Excluding the basic movements and actions, what can Jigglypuff do to get off the ledge?

rivers

Smash Cadet
Yeah actually ledgedashing is situationally good with puff

I beat a sheik at shine this year on yoshis in a last stock scenario when I was on ledge and knew sheik was hungry for a grab, so I sung to refresh invinsibility then ledge dashed and held crouch then got the rest.

It's really not worth going for on other stages though. That being said I do it when I'm stunting on people because nobody expects the puff ledge dash

Top Bottom