• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A What Pokémon type is the above avatar?

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Psychic

At least I think. Don't know much about Neptune or her series.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Fire/fighting

The red hair looks like flames, and the swords and stance in general make it look like you are ready to battle!
Oh no, I'm a generic fire type starter. (and I should start using my actual elins for my avatar)

Anyways, your avatar looks like water/rock because it's a sea turtle, and turtles have rocky shells. (I think it's a turtle)

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Fire/Normal

I may not know where she's from, but if she's anything like what I'd expect from an action series featuring weapons, she'll have fire trails following every swing she makes with her twin blades. :)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Fairy/Psychic?
Looks cute and adorable, so definitely Fairy. As for Psychic? The amount of pink. This applies to Fairy too.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Fairy/Dark after watching Kill la Kill a little more because JESUS.

Also I'd have to say you were kinda way off, but understandable given the lack of numbers in his show's view base. (Around 200,000 on more popular episodes) Seriously though if you get a chance go watch TOME by Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi it's a great show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom